[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Would someone be able to take a look at my Assassin in Betrayal league in my profile?

I know I don't have the best of the gear, but I feel like I have the core items but yet .. I still feel really weak.

Is there something really obvious that I'm missing?
You have no jewels and half your items grant no hp.

I just got Aul's uprising to boost some stats, the two grand spectrum jewels, and a pure talent jewel.

I feel like my single target is really meh. Is the watcher's eye almost mandatory for higher hp / single target rares/bosses?
"
I feel like my single target is really meh. Is the watcher's eye almost mandatory for higher hp / single target rares/bosses?

That's just the build, he's mentioned several times that it just doesn't do bossing. Outside of that though...
"
Is there something really obvious that I'm missing?

Yes, you have about 10 wasted skill points in your tree, your only level 74, and you have herald of thunder supported by empower and increased area of effect. Also from what I can tell your resistances are near if not below 0 and as he mentioned, you don't have much life or energy shield in your rares. There's a few other things, but those are the main hindrances that I noticed.

"
I just got Aul's uprising to boost some stats, the two grand spectrum jewels, and a pure talent jewel.

Nice, sadly it is the wrong one. Your better off getting a Choir of the Storm or a decent rare amulet until you can get a haste/grace version of Aul's Uprising.
So I have been looking at this build but it seems so expensive to get it fully working. I play in standard and I found this watcher which is perfect for it

Do I use this to start the build or sell it? I don't even know the value..
Last edited by Confucius on Feb 1, 2019, 4:21:57 AM
"
Confucius wrote:
So I have been looking at this build but it seems so expensive to get it fully working. I play in standard and I found this watcher which is perfect for it

Do I use this to start the build or sell it? I don't even know the value..
Hey, I whispered you ingame earlier. You have nothing to lose by giving it a try, it's not as expensive as it is tedious (making sure everything is correct).
Hey - I have been AFK so I didn't get that.

Yeah, I'm not sure I want to commit to this as I already have a decent mapper/bosser it was just that I find this Watcher's Eye and people pointed me toward this build.

Could you tell me what it is worth as I am having an issue pricing it (there is nobody selling the same one in Standard)?

And confirm that this watcher eye is "perfect" or close to for this build? i.e. it's desirable.
"
Confucius wrote:

Yeah, I'm not sure I want to commit to this as I already have a decent mapper/bosser it was just that I find this Watcher's Eye and people pointed me toward this build.

Could you tell me what it is worth as I am having an issue pricing it (there is nobody selling the same one in Standard)?

And confirm that this watcher eye is "perfect" or close to for this build? i.e. it's desirable.
I'm positive you didn't recognise me, as I was playing my bosskiller "TheNemesesSlayer", but we definitely had a chat earlier today about your jewel :)

The mods are one of the best combinations you can get, the damage is only beaten by triple Hatred mods, but then your Shield Charge will be janky at times when you don't have enough mana regen to sustain it (this could be solvable in the future using Betrayal crafting?).
Last edited by b0moodc on Feb 1, 2019, 10:31:17 AM
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Confucius wrote:

I'm positive you didn't recognise me, as I was playing my bosskiller "TheNemesesSlayer", but we definitely had a chat earlier today about your jewel :)

Oh wow yeah! We had a chat about it, right?

That for me was last night ;) haha. UK time. So yes, you pretty much told me the information there. How random is that and here I am viewing your post.

So yeah, I'll put it down as the price you said but I'm having no bites so far! I want to try this build but I use a MS jugg CI for mapping/uber and it works real well. Kinda want the money to invest into that or try something compeltely different. Ughhh
"
Confucius wrote:

That for me was last night ;) haha. UK time. So yes, you pretty much told me the information there. How random is that and here I am viewing your post.

So yeah, I'll put it down as the price you said but I'm having no bites so far! I want to try this build but I use a MS jugg CI for mapping/uber and it works real well. Kinda want the money to invest into that or try something compeltely different. Ughhh
It might be wise to sell the jewel and get one with just two of the three mods, that way you can play an autobomber and also invest in your beefy bosskiller.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Confucius wrote:

It might be wise to sell the jewel and get one with just two of the three mods, that way you can play an autobomber and also invest in your beefy bosskiller.

Yeah that's what I've been thinking too. At the moment, I haven't even had a whisper. Is 220ex too much for this? Should I be asking 200? Is it just a case of waiting it out? I've been online, posting, reddit etc... not a single bite. One of you guys following this build/thread must want this juicy piece of Eye! ;D
Hello. I am interested in giving this build a try, how much budget is required to start playing it, for T12 shaper sewer? Can it run a T12 with full IIQ ? Sadima/Goldwyrm/bisco ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info