[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
GATYGUN wrote:
Going to level this char now, however what would people advice to level with and how. Just go arc selfcast?

I can't see any explanation about it.

Poets pens, rain of arrows, arc, freezing pulse...

you can basically level with anything that is fun to you
"
rxl wrote:
Thanks for this amazing fun build i didnt think it was as fast as it is but i do have a question.. Is there a way at all to make this build a boss killer also or is it just strictly a mapper?
Hello, I would not recommend it unless your mechanics are on point. At 5k hp and virtually no mitigation, any hit coming from a major boss will kill you.

Bought the base with the enchant, crafted it myself (I never craft items). Recently got my Headhunter, still got 4,2k chaos left for some juicy items, looking forward to push to 100.

But I got one long question: What do you think of taking either green dream in the jewel slot above witch and taking Frost Walker below it OR using an Intuitive leap right above the shadow starting area and then taking Overcharged and Melding. That way I don't have to use Ice Bite for Frenzy Charges, but have to take the top right jewel slot before Throatseeker in sacrifice for some damage, but can use a stronger 4th gem in the HoI setup (and get Endurance Charges with the Intuitive Leap way, or 6% attack dodge with green nightmare).
Have to play around a bit more in PoB, but it should be roughly the same damage (before Throatseeker).

Thanks again for this guide, asked CuteDog today why he doesn't play Autobomber anymore and he said the autobomber went to get a pack of cigs and never came back :(
"

Bought the base with the enchant, crafted it myself (I never craft items). Recently got my Headhunter, still got 4,2k chaos left for some juicy items, looking forward to push to 100.

But I got one long question: What do you think of taking either green dream in the jewel slot above witch and taking Frost Walker below it OR using an Intuitive leap right above the shadow starting area and then taking Overcharged and Melding. That way I don't have to use Ice Bite for Frenzy Charges, but have to take the top right jewel slot before Throatseeker in sacrifice for some damage, but can use a stronger 4th gem in the HoI setup (and get Endurance Charges with the Intuitive Leap way, or 6% attack dodge with green nightmare).
Have to play around a bit more in PoB, but it should be roughly the same damage (before Throatseeker).

Thanks again for this guide, asked CuteDog today why he doesn't play Autobomber anymore and he said the autobomber went to get a pack of cigs and never came back :(
Hello, Herald of Ice has more than enough damage to clear on a 3L. You can shoot for maximum paper "dps", if that's what you're into (I certainly was, some years back), but it feels to me that helping yourself with more useful support gems is a better approach. Ice Bite is great.
Last edited by b0moodc on Jan 23, 2019, 10:45:20 AM
I don't see anyone using the new flask mod of the order (60 to 80% extra crit chance during flask effect) to shore up their crit. Is there a reason for against using this? Other than having to get shock immunity elsewhere?
"
quigglesworth wrote:
I don't see anyone using the new flask mod of the order (60 to 80% extra crit chance during flask effect) to shore up their crit. Is there a reason for against using this? Other than having to get shock immunity elsewhere?
It looks pretty helpful when putting the build together, maybe during early leveling (70-85) when any crit you can get is very welcome, and dying doesn't hurt too much. For a finished character, I don't think it's worth giving up another flask suffix. I guess it's up to you.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"

Hello, Herald of Ice has more than enough damage to clear on a 3L. You can shoot for maximum paper "dps", if that's what you're into (I certainly was, some years back), but it feels to me that helping yourself with more useful support gems is a better approach. Ice Bite is great.

I mean I still could use Ice Bite, my thoughts were more about the dodge or charges you gain. I suppose more attack speed on the last jewel is always good, too.

Bought some more items, just missing unnatural instinct and gems then I'm good to go :)

Spoiler

guess i still need to get enchants but i think i will go with 0.4 leech and mirror boi on gloves
Last edited by LiquidPirateCat on Jan 24, 2019, 10:29:59 PM
Why can't I activate Herald of Thunder? Do all of auras need to be activated all the time?
Last edited by drumcorp1986 on Jan 25, 2019, 8:14:37 AM
"
drumcorp1986 wrote:
Why can't I activate Herald of Thunder? Do all of auras need to be activated all the time?

Since you don't have any gear on your assassin it's hard to tell what the problem is. Some possible mistakes:

1) Hatred not in essence worm
2) Clarity higher then lvl1
3) Coming Calamity not equiped
4) Something else that reserves mana is active which is a nogo as long you don't use items that make it free.

So im now leveling the char, im doing Shaper toxics and im kinda cool doing it, my only problem is when i have random bosses appearing, they oneshot me, or some gold mobs that have to wait a bit to kill.

I changed Fortify for Crit chance on my shield charge, to make it more efficient on clearing.
But im not sure of what necklace, belt or gloves should i go with, im playing without haste, dont have money for aul (haste) scince its 15ex on betryal, what other aul could i use? any of the other heralds?

Im struggling with dextirity

Also: Have the tri jewels, and my eye jewel makes me not lose mana, so i either using clarity

Recomendation for improvements? Just want to clear elder toxic sewers to make it my farming char. Thanks in advance

Last edited by Nayviaa on Jan 25, 2019, 10:18:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info