[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Yeah, I need to get my gems ironed out, I'm working on getting the faster casting in portal, just been lazy. I'll have to try out the shield charging in place, and I got another jewel slot for a Pure talent.
Might end up replacing goldwyrm for more life, having ~4k is really scary in t12 maps.

Also, thanks for keeping up with the replies in this thread and helping all of us out! <3
Last edited by Beverice on Dec 21, 2018, 4:28:46 AM
whats the minimum budget to run t12 maps efficently?
Hey,

I've been trying the build for the past few days and I like it a lot!

Is there any advantages to craft gloves with Essence of Insanity (+16AS + CS) instead of AS fossils (18% AS)? From my understanding, the cast speed doesn't work on shield charge?

Or is the "More AS and CS" and "+18% increase AS" don't work on the same base?

Thanks!

Last edited by Deliw on Dec 21, 2018, 2:42:41 PM
"
Deliw wrote:
Hey,

I've been trying the build for the past few days and I like it a lot!

Is there any advantages to craft gloves with Essence of Insanity (+16AS + CS) instead of AS fossils (18% AS)? From my understanding, the cast speed doesn't work on shield charge?

Or is the "More AS and CS" and "+18% increase AS" don't work on the same base?

Thanks!

Hey there, the Essence of Insanity modifier is a multiplier to your attack speed. If you are not sure of what this means, increases all get clumped together, and multipliers come afterwards. For example, at a total of 200% increased attack speed, 16% more attack speed is equal to 32% attack speed.
Last edited by b0moodc on Dec 21, 2018, 5:58:26 PM
Thanks for the quick answer!
How do you level up until you are high enough for the double herald
"
Archanyx wrote:
How do you level up until you are high enough for the double herald

I leveled up with poets pens, worked amazingly. Sold em back for the same price I bought them for after I was done with them.
Hey!

I just started the build to farm t12 shaped toxic but i can't do any dmg to boss. Can sb explain me what items i need to change or maybe respcecc my tree?

I think as i miss some skillpoints some jewels wont work. I also don't have watchers or HH. But i thought it should still work :|

Greets
Hey is it possible to update a new tree setup in your POB cuz it doesnt show any tree right now in PoB Thx!!!
"
Mindfl0ow wrote:
Hey is it possible to update a new tree setup in your POB cuz it doesnt show any tree right now in PoB Thx!!!
Hello, it works fine for me. Can you please confirm that it doesn't for you?
Last edited by b0moodc on Dec 22, 2018, 4:02:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info