Some More Delve Improvements

Any thoughts on making the fossils, resonators and all that stuff stackable?
Not everyone has or can afford 27 quad stash tabs.
Add sulphite and/or maps behind walls.
Long needed changes, especially Aul and Delve Encounters IV. Thanks for this.
Now if only we could get accountwide Sulphite I would be happy.
I'm genuinely curious about how the players who, apparently, hate mapping so much they can't even fathom the idea of running them without thinking of quitting are still playing the game at all. Or how're they going to play the game after Delve rotates out, because with the amount of complaining, yeah, you bet this is gonna share Bestiary's fate.

Still, while some of the changes are nice, there are some hiccups.

I personally already don't get to the sulphite cap and usually start delving once i hit 11-13k, so the cap upgrade is pretty much useless to me. And, if anything, it's, IMO, counter-productive to the consistency of gameplay, because it encourages you to first grind maps for a long time, and then delve for a long time - while switching things up fairly often would be way more benefitial.

Increasing the flare limit to 20 is cool, but doing it without adding the "buy max amount" button is offensive.

Also, while it's good that the rare few people who get past 1k depth get a lot of good rooms, but don't you think this should be scaled back a bit? Because right now running depth 80 is arguably more profitable than depth 300, with the exception of outpost locations.
Last edited by nskLantash on Oct 1, 2018, 1:18:54 AM
"
Any thoughts on making the fossils, resonators and all that stuff stackable?
Not everyone has or can afford 27 quad stash tabs.

Chris said in a reddit post, way back, like a week and a half ago, that they're going to try and work on it, but he has no idea when it could be done.
So yeah just sell'em.
Can we please have the increase in sight when exploring in delve to be increased somehow based on the light sight of crawler&flare ? Is quite expensive to backtrack when you hit dead ends when you want to progress sideways. Also would be nice to be able to plan ahead where you want to go. Or add a minimum of 2 sulfite nodes per t10/11+ maps ? Burning 25+ maps just to scout around and find that after burning 18k sulfite i'm in the same spot as before, is not helping me in any way.
Currently i'm quite sad that i didn't burn all my currency in buying all the delve boss challenges or kills and i wonder if playing solo has a real chance in finding all those bosses as I found so far only the architect.
Awesome!!!!

I am really beginning to like devle as a league. A lot of improvements guys!

Keep it up and merge into standard :)

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
bamper1 wrote:
Lets say the truth

After 1 month Delve is dead. Instead of giving players more joy u already killed it. Why ? Thats very simple. First each update = nerf. Most of my friends quit Delve because of it. Its not so hard to see this. Look at poe trade (there is 99% chance visiting bot whos trading currency - lvl 2 charater with empty ho standing next to stash and flipping currency). Nobody is buying anything atm because players base is so low. Why GGG u cant give players more room ? Increase even 3-5-10 times voltaxic sulphite ratio from maps, let people explore delve easly.Just give them freedom because 99% players wont hit level 600 Delve.If u give them chance they will stay (grinding more currency = means poe trade wont be so dead) I gave up after 470 Delve lvl because doing over and over T16 maps to get ~1200 voltaxic makes no sense for me (btw no single exalted drop from Delve).I feel like playing standard atm and this makes me... Im playing for fun , i just see no reason to grind over and over T16 maps. How about other people ? im sure most of player base cant even do T16 maps / shaper. I dont know what r u doing GGG but at this moment Delve is just dead. No rewards , i saw only 1 boss (dragon) , drop ratio is just a joke. Im not playing standard (who does in 2018 lol). Look at Incursion (u gave us extra drop from each map - Alva) also we had funny double corruption option. Even 1 week before ending Incursion i could trade items. Here? no comment.

I've had no problem finding players online for trades, or to find parties to play with, in Delve. So I've no clue what you're talking about. The only people who really know how much player retention there is is GGG.

As for sulphite, read my comment just above yours - they clearly don't want you spending most of your time in the mine.

"they clearly don't want you spending most of your time in the mine" so whats the point playing Delve? I didnt came here to play Standard with Delve as DLC. Just look at Bestiary , Incursion. You had there freedom , here? well... :)

"I've had no problem finding players online for trades, or to find parties to play with, in Delve. So I've no clue what you're talking about" There is no problem if you are a buyer , but how about as a seller? :) I traded yesterday 460pdps foil (1.9+as , 7cc+ etc) for 1/4th value because i couldnt sell it for about 2 weeks , same stuff with other gear. I never had such a problem in last few years... Thats why i dont craft anymore. Cheers
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
"
Deadboo wrote:
Or add a minimum of 2 sulfite nodes per t10/11+ maps ?

Yeah i'd be down with that.
That's actually what i advocated for from the start of the league. You already have a system in place that allows for multiple nodes to spawn in a location. Use it.
After a month, you're STILL fixing things actively? Gl with that. You guys finally admitted that stuff is too rare/hard though, and thats good for us average plebs. Challenge will be better now, but a 50% increase in Aul spawn prolly needs more like a 5000% increase if i look at rarity of specific content since Abyss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info