[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

REALLY enjoying this build so far! I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but I've found that until I level up to equip the gemini claw, I'm having a lot of success equipping blood magic onto cyclone to get rid of any mana issues. With Holy Relic and life on hit you shouldn't have any problems at all.
I might have missed something, not sure in the 90 odd pages where it might be explained.

You have elemental equilibrium in the build as well as an essence worm with hatred. As far as I know there's no way to stop yourself doing cold damage with the hatred without generosity, so EE in that case would be costing you damage.

Am I missing something obvious?

That being the case, if it's not worth it to get EE, I wonder if it's worth cutting off entirely at the node before shaper, and going across from the top of templar through witch instead?
Can someone provide new gem priority (with all new minion gems) for HoA and Purity?
"
Marahumm wrote:
REALLY enjoying this build so far! I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but I've found that until I level up to equip the gemini claw, I'm having a lot of success equipping blood magic onto cyclone to get rid of any mana issues. With Holy Relic and life on hit you shouldn't have any problems at all.

I am currently using The Scourge - a unique terror claw.

Even without calamity which changes my reserved from 113 to ca 40 it seems to regenerate immediately with cyclone just costing 3 mana.

I have 56,5 mana regen per sec + 6 per kill.

I don't know how or why. I haven't had interest in finding out or going after geminis since somehow mana was never really an issue.

I do have blood magic on my shield charge, which I use as movement skill.
To the Point that mana cost doesnt work anymore,its not that correct they splitted the mana cost to channeling and non channeling skill so u can reduce to 2 mana (i started the 3.8 league as cyclone slayer so thats why i know this :D)
"
_PBS_ wrote:
Can someone provide new gem priority (with all new minion gems) for HoA and Purity?

The opening post says,

"
0.x New release details and updates

[3.8] - Loads of new minion things. Use Feeding Frenzy on Herald of Purity. Minion Speed a much better link for Herald of Agony now. Convocation buff is nice. Guardian big buffs. Cyclone changes are irrelevant. - mana cost no longer works on Cyclone, back to needing Gemini claw.

I dropped maim on HoP and took feeding frenzy instead.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
_PBS_ wrote:

The opening post says,

"
0.x New release details and updates

[3.8] - Loads of new minion things. Use Feeding Frenzy on Herald of Purity. Minion Speed a much better link for Herald of Agony now. Convocation buff is nice. Guardian big buffs. Cyclone changes are irrelevant. - mana cost no longer works on Cyclone, back to needing Gemini claw.

I dropped maim on HoP and took feeding frenzy instead.

I put feeding frenzy on a Carrion Golem :s doesn't rely on hop minions to be up, has really good up time. Have to give something up for it though, I'm using it in place of any guard ability given I'm playing in softcore and this build feels stupidly tanky anyway.
Hi, since I am using 6 link Cyc on gloves and took me only 4 mana cost, I think we can change our weapon to something else, because 4 mana cost is not a problem anymore, might be annoy on can not regen map but its ok.
CAn you guys suggest some good weapon?
"
Pathological wrote:
I might have missed something, not sure in the 90 odd pages where it might be explained.

You have elemental equilibrium in the build as well as an essence worm with hatred. As far as I know there's no way to stop yourself doing cold damage with the hatred without generosity, so EE in that case would be costing you damage.

Am I missing something obvious?

That being the case, if it's not worth it to get EE, I wonder if it's worth cutting off entirely at the node before shaper, and going across from the top of templar through witch instead?

Correct, EE is no use in this build. It was just a leftover in the PoB. Your new pathing would save a point, but only if you were not going to take Aligned spirits which I wouldn't recommend.

Here's my lvl 95 PoB.

https://pastebin.com/32sqBsQU
"
nomikk92 wrote:
Hi, since I am using 6 link Cyc on gloves and took me only 4 mana cost, I think we can change our weapon to something else, because 4 mana cost is not a problem anymore, might be annoy on can not regen map but its ok.
CAn you guys suggest some good weapon?

I am using The Scourge, a unique claw, right now, which occasionally gives an extra minion and so far has the highest damage output of all claws I found.

I have not yet tried if other weapons would be viable as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info