GhazzyTV - 20+ mil sDPS Dominating Blow & Herald of Purity [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

"
nieza wrote:
Greetings, all I'm a bit lost and not sure what to do with my build. This is my second season playing POE and I'm running into a brick wall trying to get past T11 really. The syndicate seems to give me massive problems and the rest of the content isn't too bad really.

I would say my DPS is quite good but in some cases I'm just getting absolutely shreded and I'm not sure what I should change.

I hope some simple things can be done as I don't have a lot of currency.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

I have this amulet to put on but I need to get some more dexterity elsewhere to use it. Will have a new SP for passives soon to take the dex node so I no longer need it on my amulet

Thanks, nie

TBH i just feel like alot of your gear has low life and could use more life. Also i looked at your character and didnt see any defensive potions so if you think you do enough damage try getting a armor potion or a envasion one to help you migrate damage when you run into the syndicate also your gems in you passive could have either flat life or % to life or both if you lucky enough to buy/find one! try those changes first and lets see where that gets you. you can see my gear on page 21 i believe if you want something to look at.

Edit:

Heres my updated gear.

Zerodyme_Witch (Best Summoner Ever)
Last edited by Zerodymebaldwin on Jan 7, 2019, 10:46:18 AM
"

TBH i just feel like alot of your gear has low life and could use more life. Also i looked at your character and didnt see any defensive potions so if you think you do enough damage try getting a armor potion or a envasion one to help you migrate damage when you run into the syndicate also your gems in you passive could have either flat life or % to life or both if you lucky enough to buy/find one! try those changes first and lets see where that gets you. you can see my gear on page 21 i believe if you want something to look at.

Edit:

Heres my updated gear.

Thanks, for this I'd been looking at the various builds from the prior pages but couldn't quite figure out what I needed to entirely focus on first. So this is most helpful.

nie
I felt squishy myself with this build so i changed some key mechanics. Added blind and culling to stone golem and holy relic, added enfeeble to cwdt. Added warlords mark ring and a lot of hp. Sitting on 6k now, shield with a lot of armor and Block helps. Im aimimg to go for shield node later to get 40% defenceses. For aura i use hatred-inc dur-phase run(delve). No generosity. No ancestrall call. For leapslam is a way with 4 link fortify-leap-faster attack-Endurance charge on melee stun support for 3 charges all the time.

My damage got a bit lower, but surviving got up by a lot.

So this may be a noobie question...but I cannot put points towards shaper in the passive tree because the ascendancy node are in the way.. Can someone assist me on this?
"
MomoHasu wrote:
So this may be a noobie question...but I cannot put points towards shaper in the passive tree because the ascendancy node are in the way.. Can someone assist me on this?

There's a little arrow where your ascendancy panel attaches to the center of the tree. You can toggle the ascendancy panel open or closed by clicking on that arrow and showing you the full passive tree again.
Thank you so much!
Not a good end game bd afterall. You may need some really good GHASTLY EYE JEW for the end game dmg.
Also you may need to remove smite because you need the scourge
Anyway good video.
As I don't get to play that much (not much spare time) I'm still on this one as my starter build.
Having no problems so far in T15 maps, Uber lab, Incursion, Safehouses and ran an Esh breachstone solo the other day without much hassle.
Haven't met Red Elder/Red guardians yet.

Only have few small issues so far:
* can't run no regen Red maps
* bug with primordial blocks boss, we're he's stuck in his shield. Seems Dom Blow is causing this (see bug report section)
* whirling blades has no ability to leap over gaps/objects, so your pathing isn't optimal

Still liking the build so far in my current setup, see char profile.
Last edited by DukeNyxius on Jan 22, 2019, 2:09:51 AM
How do you get the required dexterity to wear Belly of the Beast etc?

Even on the 88 build tree you only have 24 points spec'd into dex

Can someone help?

I took one +30 dex node on the tree, and made up the other dex from gear...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info