GhazzyTV - 20+ mil sDPS Dominating Blow & Herald of Purity [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

I'm very happy with this build.
This is my gear 87lv right now never getting low hp 6k life 75res quite solid ,only problem i can't 6 link my second belly 1000fusings and counting :(
"
Rtimusexile wrote:
"
Gixxpunk wrote:
A Banner would be nice as it boosts minion and ourself. After the upcoming Syndicate nerfs survivability should be fine I think, so a War Banner it will be.

My only problem is that I'm not sure on what Gem to drop. Also mana could be a problem with a triple CWDT setup.

There is one free gem slot in the build.

I'm not playing the build as the guide suggests. I think when you follow the build exactly you will get stuck somewhere in red maps.

There are several ways I could add the banner, but biggest problem will be mana. Didn't have time to play in the last days, but will try out some stuff in the holidays.
"
Glendoor wrote:
How do you guys run Hatred plus a 3 or 4 linked Herald of Purity? Mana reservation isn't an issue?

I apologize for looking for this answer as I'm new, but I did go through all 20 pages looking for this.

My 3 linked HoP reserves 56% and Hatred is at 50% (meaning I can't run them together right now).

I didn't see any reserve-reducing items or talents, so what am I missing?

Thank you in advance.
Enlighten?
I have yet to see anyone's setup with an Elighten, but perhaps I've overlooked one?
Maybe figure out something on your own? E.g. 5L helmet for HoP?
You're intolerably rude and for no reason. Being a snarky ahole when I've clearly stated that 1) I'm new to the game and 2) I did read through 20 pages of gear, setup, trees lead me to ask a question ON A FORUM.

I simply don't understand being a jerk when there's no attitude whatsoever on my part and I'm looking for an answer.
The only one beeing rude is you. I even gave you tips on how to eventually do it. If looking up PoE Trade is too much hassle for you, I'm really sorry to have brought up that idea.
"
DevilzReturn wrote:
"
Glendoor wrote:
How do you guys run Hatred plus a 3 or 4 linked Herald of Purity? Mana reservation isn't an issue?

I apologize for looking for this answer as I'm new, but I did go through all 20 pages looking for this.

My 3 linked HoP reserves 56% and Hatred is at 50% (meaning I can't run them together right now).

I didn't see any reserve-reducing items or talents, so what am I missing?

Thank you in advance.

You can get rid of mana problem by taking using the soul taker axe, or you have to get mana leech somewhere on your gear.

Since I don't use hatred I use a 4 link purity, else 3link will do.
Last edited by bluu_94 on Dec 22, 2018, 11:13:28 PM
Thank you very much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info