GhazzyTV - 20+ mil sDPS Dominating Blow & Herald of Purity [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

"
Gixxpunk wrote:
A Banner would be nice as it boosts minion and ourself. After the upcoming Syndicate nerfs survivability should be fine I think, so a War Banner it will be.

My only problem is that I'm not sure on what Gem to drop. Also mana could be a problem with a triple CWDT setup.

There is one free gem slot in the build.
"
SynMatrix wrote:
im having trouble getting the passive tree to load up does anyone have a pastebin for poebuilder
There is a normal version for leveling in the build guide, that doesn't need pob.
Last edited by Rtimusexile on Dec 19, 2018, 3:18:31 PM
I am confused, should I use smite with generosity to buff my minions once I am done leveling and switch into dominating blow or should I use something else to complement/buff them?
I was also wondering, I can run both hatred and herald of purity supported by maim, minion damage and melee physical damage, leaving me enough mana to use my attacks, problem is that I will have times where I run out of mana. Should I ditch Melee physical damage support from herald, get some mana on gear, more mana regen or ditch hatred?
Last edited by Sammun on Dec 19, 2018, 6:59:15 PM
Have u ever noticed that u are doom t death with some Syndicate fights while performing ur attack u can't move cz of multistrike? but i have no idea what may be good instead f,this gem is so good(

Any tips with my gear please? i lay this build for the 1st time,having fun!
Hello everyone !

I'm playing this build and have a blast with it !

One question however , i'm actually using an abyss jewel wit hthe mod " Minions have 7% to taunt on hit " does it work with the dominating blow sentinels ?

I'm not sure so if someone can confirm if it works or not :)

Thanks in advance !
"
Danthz wrote:
Hello everyone !

I'm playing this build and have a blast with it !

One question however , i'm actually using an abyss jewel wit hthe mod " Minions have 7% to taunt on hit " does it work with the dominating blow sentinels ?

I'm not sure so if someone can confirm if it works or not :)

Thanks in advance !

Since it says minions it should work , but since we are constantly attacking the minions keep refreshing, so i don't know if its that effective :/
Last edited by bluu_94 on Dec 20, 2018, 11:50:29 AM
Hum yeah you made a good point , thanks for the answer :)
"
Danthz wrote:
Hum yeah you made a good point , thanks for the answer :)

It does work its with all minions that you create that its a 7% chance to taunt. so your stone golem your purity dudes and your dom dudes plus with multistrike so each one of their strikes are 7 % x 3 21 % plus if you have 8 of them out atleast thats already 168% so atleast one of your dudes are guarenteed to hold the attention of something.
Zerodyme_Witch (Best Summoner Ever)
The scourage is a decent weapon to use with this but i think a cheap ol soul taker will work great if your having mana problems!
Zerodyme_Witch (Best Summoner Ever)
Thanks Zerodymebaldwin for the clear answer :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info