Why do people get vaccines? Don't they research the ingredients?

"
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Careful observers will note that posting random youtube links as 'proof' of anything doesn't work. Cite hard science. Articles. Peer reviewed material. Reputable websites and resources. Easily cross-referenced stuff.

No one in their right mind is going to see 'watch this video for proof' and be convinced. Most won't even click the link. And for good reason: *anyone* can make a video, and that video can say anything. But if the best the fringe has to offer is viral pap like the art project turned fundamental crackpot doctrine 'Zeitgeist', why bother?

First of all, it's not a "random" video. Secondly, I never said the video itself was proof, but it does contain verifiable facts you can research for yourself and come to the same conclusion, which I see no one doing that responded to me.

That video was ridiculous. Demonic control of scientists, the main argument seems to be based on a "scientist" from the early 1600's dabbling in strange non-scientific things. With other "evidence" being some symbols in a demonic satan cult silly thing looking similar to stuff like the electrical schematic of a radio or something. It is difficult to believe that you believe it should even be taken seriously. I note that you haven't directly addressed whether or not you're being serious.

I did respond to you and I've responded here again.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

That video was ridiculous. Demonic control of scientists, the main argument seems to be based on a "scientist" from the early 1600's dabbling in strange non-scientific things. With other "evidence" being some symbols in a demonic satan cult silly thing looking similar to stuff like the electrical schematic of a radio or something. It is difficult to believe that you believe it should even be taken seriously. I note that you haven't directly addressed whether or not you're being serious.

So you didn't do what I mentioned and I'm not sure what you are expecting?

You did ZERO research and attempted to discredit the video by giving opinions on it, which hold no value.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"
"
Turtledove wrote:

You did ZERO research and attempted to discredit the video by giving opinions on it, which hold no value.

The video didn't make any assertions that made sense! What the heck am I supposed to research? It was so illogical it was frankly hard to follow. The video made some vague silly assertions about NASA taking over the world or something stupid. The core of scientific research is not even NASA! The core of scientific research are the many top universities around the world. Science is not even against religion which seems to be another false basic assumption in the video.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
"
Turtledove wrote:

The video didn't make any assertions that made sense! What the heck am I supposed to research?

The video makes it very obvious the intentions behind starting the thing most people know as "modern science". Someone involved with the occult as much as the creators of modern science were would only create things to further their fantasies and deceptions, in other words, science. This is what you discover when you look into:

- What inspired these men.
- What the symbols used mean.
- All the modern day symbols scientific organizations use.
- The connections between modern science and ancient occult practices.

It's all designed to deceive people and keep them worshiping false gods and ideas. You could also google search "What does NASA mean in Hebrew?" to get you started.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language

9 million speakers of hebrew worldwide. And you are going claim not one of them might have pointed out that nasa means "to deceive" ? That they are all in on the conspiracy?

You are dangerously close to outright racism there, Lightboy.

I don't know about racism but silly ridiculous to point of crazy would seem to fit.

- What inspired these men.
Irrelevant
- What the symbols used mean.
Completely irrelevant
- All the modern day symbols scientific organizations use.
Silly and meaningless
- The connections between modern science and ancient occult practices.
These connections are only in crazed minds. It is ridiculous and crazy
"
鬼殺し wrote:
There genuinely isnt a single conspiracy theory too batshit for you, is there?

https://www.metabunk.org/claim-nasa-in-hebrew-means-to-deceive.t9801/

i bet you spread chain letters back in school too. If you had enough friends to do so.

TheLiesSpinOn...

None of what I know is a theory.

I'm done debating with people who act like they are intelligent and then resort to harassment and insults like any other uncivilized, for lack of a better word, person.
"
"
鬼殺し wrote:
There genuinely isnt a single conspiracy theory too batshit for you, is there?

https://www.metabunk.org/claim-nasa-in-hebrew-means-to-deceive.t9801/

i bet you spread chain letters back in school too. If you had enough friends to do so.

TheLiesSpinOn...

None of what I know is a theory.

I'm done debating with people who act like they are intelligent and then resort to harassment and insults like any other uncivilized, for lack of a better word, person.

I'm sincerely sorry if I sounded insulting. I really don't mean to be. I'm being straight forward and blunt. Symbols do not hold powers on their own. The coincidence of NASA being a word in a different language is a meaningless coincidence. It doesn't even mean "to deceive" apparently, but, it is meaningless in any case.

I seriously think that you should get professional help. There are doctors and medicines for such things.
Kids should b vaccinated but there is nothing wrong delaying non necessary vaccines for few weeks in order to avoid your kid to get 6 vaccines at the same time. My kid got seizures from the 4 imposed vaccines and I was happy to have refused the 2 others non obligatory they wanted to give him at the same time.

We gave him th2se 2 others few weeks later instead but had to pay as it was not free anymore.

Side effect like seizures are common with live vaccine and I really think it is ok to delay vaccination depending of your needs.

For example one of those vaccine was rota virus and those kids get in kindergarden. Since my kid was not to go in kindergarden before he was 3 we felt it was not necessary to give him this vaccine now.

SOme other vaccines like strep ones are kind of useless, as the virus evolve every years or so and the efficiency get lower and they need to do a new one then.

Imo I don t feel seizures on 4 month kid is a nice thing to see and the doctors are really pushing it by asking so many vaccines at once instead of just spacing them.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Nov 26, 2018, 5:26:30 AM
From a post I saw on social media:

-------------

"Sharing:

if you vaccinate (or don't, or did) this is worth the read 👇

My ever so clever FB friend Iris Figueroa gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control. After intros and such, and asking to speak with someone tenured and knowledgeable, this is the gist of that conversation.

Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminum, phenoxyethanol, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, etc.)

He: Well, that's quite a list... But I'd have to easily say that they're all toxic to humans... Used in fertilizers... Pesticides... To stop the heart... To preserve a dead body... They're registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?

Me: If I were deliberately to feed or inject my child with these ingredients often, as a schedule, obviously I'd put my daughter in harm's way... But what would legally happen to me?

He: Odd question... But you'd likely be charged with criminal negligence... perhaps with intent to kill... and of course child abuse... Your child would be taken away from you... Do you know of someone's who's doing this to their child? This is criminal...

Me: An industry... These are the ingredients used in vaccines... With binding agents to make sure the body won't flush these out... To keep the antibody levels up indefinitely...

He: WHAT?!"
Everything is harmful in the right dosage or the right method of contact.

Drink a glas of water, everything is fine. Drink enough water --> dead. Breathe in a glas of water --> serious problems.

Breathe normal air, everything is fine. Breathe air without oxygen, you die. Breathe pure oxygen, you might damage your heart and your brain.

Aluminum is one of the most prevalent elements in ths earth's crust, one invariably takes in some of it - daily. True, too much of it may hurt, but that amount will not be surpassed by vaccinating.

I really wonder what the world looks like from your and your cohort's perspective, all in black and white. It must be a very stressfull life, full of dangers and enemies.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info