[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Tuathal wrote:
Thanks - have now got that ring, swapped some stuff around, and comfortably doing tier 9 maps.

One thing - does Flammability have a 'marker' to show it is being cast on mobs? In the way that Enfeeble etc. does?

Saving up for some Grelwood Shanks now :)

yes this is the flam marker on enemy

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/File:Flammability_skill_screenshot.jpg
Thanks!

Couldn't see it with all the fire I guess :) Now on tier 10 with 2 x Grelwood (sold some currency).

Thanks again!
"
Gunnerator wrote:
another uber elder kill without helmet enchant

thank you for a great build

sry i wont do this anymore just helping proof this build is awesome

Quick question from a newbie, would the WE with "1.5% of Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality" work with the build?

i suppose its a hell of a lot cheaper for a reason.
"
trendkill24 wrote:
"
Gunnerator wrote:
another uber elder kill without helmet enchant

thank you for a great build

sry i wont do this anymore just helping proof this build is awesome

Quick question from a newbie, would the WE with "1.5% of Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality" work with the build?

i suppose its a hell of a lot cheaper for a reason.

Vitality gain on hit is mandatory, u gain 20/30 life istant for each balls and we spawn like 300/400 ball per second

life leech is only a help for life sustain. we have life leech on the tree if u can get vitality gain on hit and leech too u can drop leech on the tree

but gain on hit is required
Hello ,is there Marauder version of this build ?i made mistake and started as marauder :/
Hi,

i played this guide to level 92 as a champion and easy cleared all content.

Really nice Guide. Thx man.

Currently thinking about rework it as a Chieftain with the Juggernaut tree.

Should have more dps but a bit less defense.

With the 1% Fire leech you can drop Life Nodes. And you also can drop Xoph for a nice Pen/Wed/Damage Amulet due to Chieftain Conversion and Cover in Ash.

Koams Roots should be mandatory.

Maybe some Idea here ?

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
"
paLe1337 wrote:
Hi,

i played this guide to level 92 as a champion and easy cleared all content.

Really nice Guide. Thx man.

Currently thinking about rework it as a Chieftain with the Juggernaut tree.

Should have more dps but a bit less defense.

With the 1% Fire leech you can drop Life Nodes. And you also can drop Xoph for a nice Pen/Wed/Damage Amulet due to Chieftain Conversion and Cover in Ash.

Koams Roots should be mandatory.

Maybe some Idea here ?

Accuracy will must mandatory on rings and ammy or jew

Edit: probaly u can try combustion instead of ele focus for endurance generation
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jan 16, 2019, 7:32:55 AM
Guys.. looking at my items compared with the OP's I clearly can say that mines is quite better, and yet I cant run maps T6+ without dieing and yet the guide claims that it is a freaking facetinking the Elder and even Uber Elder..
Currently I dont see how this is possible - most of the time this build is just 1 hit - just a very close range glass cannon..

Please elaborate on "how not to be mega squishy bad damage glass cannon !?".
I was silenced for telling the name of USA president for 40 days.
I was silenced for stating "I am Jesus" for 5 days.
Maybe it is time the deeds of the moderators to become public, so peoples understand that they hired a cheap mods which enforcing their "woke" agenda on players.
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Jan 16, 2019, 5:48:19 PM
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
Guys.. looking at my items compared with the OP's I clearly can say that mines is quite better, and yet I cant run maps T6+ without dieing and yet the guide claims that it is a freaking facetinking the Elder and even Uber Elder..
Currently I dont see how this is possible - most of the time this build is just 1 hit - just a very close range glass cannon..

Please elaborate on "how not to be mega squishy bad damage glass cannon !?".

Im sure , this build is solid even on a budget

if u r squishy probably i miss something on the guide or u r doing something wrong

plz put ur char free i will check it

EDIT: i don't only said the build is tank , there are tons of video showing all i said.
I did not say anything without showing it ... no1 lies here
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jan 16, 2019, 6:30:15 PM
Last edited by Herbleyd on Jan 18, 2019, 3:38:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info