[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Xarius wrote:
Hey, AB; just wanted to say I've had a great time with this build. I returned to the game after about 5 years and decided to try your build, and I've killed Uber Elder/Uber Atziri/etc. pretty easily with it. I'm quite happy with my character at this point. Thanks!

Thanks mate for ur report im always glad when some1 can have fun on my builds
I don't get what Thief's Torment and Watcher's Eye have to do with eachother. For Watcher's eye I need one that gets life for enemies while effected by Vitality right? but what was Thief's Torment to do with that?

edit: I guess it's the LGOH on Thief's

Also, I'm using Vitality right now with Thief's Torment and I don't have a Watcher's Eye. Is that pointless?
Last edited by baboen on Jan 2, 2019, 4:21:26 AM
"
baboen wrote:
I don't get what Thief's Torment and Watcher's Eye have to do with eachother. For Watcher's eye I need one that gets life for enemies while effected by Vitality right? but what was Thief's Torment to do with that?

edit: I guess it's the LGOH on Thief's

Also, I'm using Vitality right now with Thief's Torment and I don't have a Watcher's Eye. Is that pointless?

the base of the build is life gain on hit

first step (Budget) -use thief for gain on hit
second step (expencipe) -use watcher eye with vitality gain on hit mod instead of torment ( u will run rare rings on this set up )

I always prefer run vitality for more life regen even when i dont the watcher eye

if u prefere run heral instead of vitality when u are running torment u can do it
Thanks AB ! Great build and guide by the way.
Hi there! I contacted you ingame to check my char :)

- My name is Kispus ingame
Last edited by Tulle131 on Jan 2, 2019, 7:22:54 AM
"
Tulle131 wrote:
Hi there! I contacted you ingame to check my char :)

- My name is Kispus ingame

Hi there !

u have only 1 char , probably u r new in the game ...

Your watcher's eye is useless ( you need life gain on hit with vitality ), but u r already running thief torment so u dont need this watcher eye.

All other jewels are kinda bad, no1 with life, crit multi dont work for us

No life on amulet

If u can get a better jewels chance it, if not drop it for more usefull points

Yo dude,
Again, thanks for the build. Have been reliably farming Uber Lab (also carry) and so far killed Chimera and Hydra. Have completed about 150/158 maps I think.

Can you take a look @ my character and advise me what to get as my next item?

Spoiler

- 1 Abyss jewel with HP, fire dmg & 4% blind on hit for near perm blind on enemy
- 1 Watcher's Eye with: 60% increased fire dmg when affected by Anger & +22 LoH when affected by Vitality

- Helmet with +2 balls --> hard to get with this helmet..
- Other belt? Its just I love having perma onslaught, is there a way to get onslaught otherwise on hit? I tried using a jewel with onslaught on kill however that wasn't up during boss fases.. I was thinking of buying a good Stygian Vise with T1 HP, Ele dmg and some resists so I can maybe swap my gloves for Tombfists.

Also, I was wondering, do you know if we stun the enemy reliably? The Perseverance belt has x% chance on hit to gain fortify, which means if we stun that we can replace ascendancy fortify into another one (banner?).

I hope you can help me out and answer my questions.

Peace out.
Last edited by Genji084 on Jan 3, 2019, 1:52:09 AM
"
Genji084 wrote:
Yo dude,
Again, thanks for the build. Have been reliably farming Uber Lab (also carry) and so far killed Chimera and Hydra. Have completed about 150/158 maps I think.

Can you take a look @ my character and advise me what to get as my next item?

Spoiler

- 1 Abyss jewel with HP, fire dmg & 4% blind on hit for near perm blind on enemy
- 1 Watcher's Eye with: 60% increased fire dmg when affected by Anger & +22 LoH when affected by Vitality

- Helmet with +2 balls --> hard to get with this helmet..
- Other belt? Its just I love having perma onslaught, is there a way to get onslaught otherwise on hit? I tried using a jewel with onslaught on kill however that wasn't up during boss fases.. I was thinking of buying a good Stygian Vise with T1 HP, Ele dmg and some resists so I can maybe swap my gloves for Tombfists.

Also, I was wondering, do you know if we stun the enemy reliably? The Perseverance belt has x% chance on hit to gain fortify, which means if we stun that we can replace ascendancy fortify into another one (banner?).

I hope you can help me out and answer my questions.

Peace out.

Im seeing ur char u have on atziri promise, this flask dont work with avatar
of fire / u have 1 flask socket free is for dying sun or what ?

Dont worry abount MS balls enchant is super expencive, i never used it (i have only in std) and did all content easy.

perma onslaught is coll yes, but with stygian vise u can have more life,res,ele dmg with attack, and jew with more life and dmg.

onslaught on hit i think no, there isnt a way for it

our stun is so low so i think isnt worth

A good variant as i said on the guide is run kaom root for perma stun immnnity and swap fortitude for first strike or banner one. (so u can use rare helm instead of hrimnor like this
with high hp, res, -% enemy fire res )

if u run first strike the best choise is gripper cuz u have already intimidate.

Even if is OP im so lazy to use banner cuz we must "click" already 4 skills: MS - whirling - totem - vaal haste so i prefere first strike instead of inspirational.

Btw ur gear is ok , probably few better then mine current and im doing lot of uber elder carry
First off, great build. This is the most successful i've been in this game before and I'm having a good time with it. So thank you for the effort you have put in.

Quick question, is Loreweave necessary? Could I use a 6L 150hp + 11% max life rare chest for bigger HP pool or is it not as effective?
"
Dysonius wrote:
First off, great build. This is the most successful i've been in this game before and I'm having a good time with it. So thank you for the effort you have put in.

Quick question, is Loreweave necessary? Could I use a 6L 150hp + 11% max life rare chest for bigger HP pool or is it not as effective?

isnt mandatory

but

-80% max res help too much, specially on uber elder
-lore help our dps too: phys and ele damage, few crit for ele over, stats(dex)

i think hp pool isnt an our problem, we can get over 7k hp easy ... for now i never saw a build that can reach this life on this stupid gear ( without kaom heart, without Blood Magic ) , manteining a decent dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info