[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
msedt03 wrote:
i see. regarding the watcher's eye, which one should i look for? vitality..? or is there a better one?

Mechanics
Spoiler

Important Melee damage dont work here(work only melee attack speed), its a projectiles build // Dont look your tooltip in game, that is on melee skill, you cant see the balls dps on tooltip

LIFE GAIN ON HIT
Spoiler

The base of this build is "LIFE GAIN ON HIT" and molten strike with all his balls is awesome.

On a budget we use ichimonji and thief torment

we can run ez till red maps with this weapons.

In the worst case we spawn like 150 balls per second multiplied per 28 LGOH is 4.200 hp per second without counting the normal leech.

In the best of case we spwan over 450 balls = 12k hp per second.

When you did some currency go for grelwood and LGOH vitality watcher eye

nevermind.. sorry. haha just backread some stuff. the vitality was expensive for me.. so i just settled for inc fire dmg while affected by anger and bought myself my 2nd grelwood shank. now i guess it's time for me to play and go for xoph's next.. thanks for your wonderful guide btw <3
"
msedt03 wrote:
nevermind.. sorry. haha just backread some stuff. the vitality was expensive for me.. so i just settled for inc fire dmg while affected by anger and bought myself my 2nd grelwood shank. now i guess it's time for me to play and go for xoph's next.. thanks for your wonderful guide btw <3

Life gain on hit is mandatory to sustain well ur life ..

before xoph ( 5 / 6 ex ) get gain on hit from vitality mod watcher eye ( 4 ex )
"
Fuzzballx wrote:
I highly recomend the route i took. It was quiet smooth.

Dual ichimoji's good stats (7c each max) ?> 6 link armor base chest you can craft cheaply with fossils 30-40c > Grelwood 1 > Watcher's eye > Grelwood 2 > get all other gear ready and good gems > loreweave

I see, thanks for the tip especially the chest part. got a lot of cheap fossils in my stash. Went to get 2 grelwood first coz it was cheap as you can get 315 dps ones for 1ex.

Currently doing t12-13s and not really a prob unless dbl -res mods (died like 5times to a core map like that) Still dont know if i should drop kaom's roots to get the extra gems as i feel the extra tankiness from the Unyielding helps or i'm losing too much damage from not having vaal haste. Thoughts?

Last edited by katsupoy on Dec 26, 2018, 6:18:35 AM
I wonder if Blood Rage must be in the setup with CWDT? I do not like this buff under the CWDT because often making a quick map you can go through the whole pass without getting a lot of damage and then we lose a lot of Attack Speed and Leech. Always in Melee builds Blood Rage have 100% uptime using it manualy I understand that if I have a Blood Rage buff then the phanteon will work properly if I have an Immortal Call under CWDT? I think linking it with CWDT is a loss both due to the incomplete uptime of Blood Rage and that you can put something more useful in a 4 link from CWDT.
"
loczek123 wrote:
I wonder if Blood Rage must be in the setup with CWDT? I do not like this buff under the CWDT because often making a quick map you can go through the whole pass without getting a lot of damage and then we lose a lot of Attack Speed and Leech. Always in Melee builds Blood Rage have 100% uptime using it manualy I understand that if I have a Blood Rage buff then the phanteon will work properly if I have an Immortal Call under CWDT? I think linking it with CWDT is a loss both due to the incomplete uptime of Blood Rage and that you can put something more useful in a 4 link from CWDT.

All are free to personalize the build on own playstyle

If u find this way better for u go for it
I know, my question is rather about the fact that Rage in CWDT is a trick or just convenience? :)
nice guide!
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
loczek123 wrote:

All are free to personalize the build on own playstyle

If u find this way better for u go for it

True. I guess I'll keep Kaom's for a while then when i have more currency to spend get some good boots and see which setup i like more. right now i dont need the extra damage and getting watcher's eye is priority like others said.

I wish exalt orbs stop inflating though as i earn most my currency on selling maps. :(
I started this build i thought this is a Duelist, but is a Marauder build...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info