[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Sorry but I didn't see this anywhere, is there an updated 3.6 pob link for the build?
"
asdjzm1asasd wrote:
Sorry but I didn't see this anywhere, is there an updated 3.6 pob link for the build?

in improve section there are all pob (cham/glad/jugg) are old char but the pobs are update
Bought Xophs blood and 1 jewel with %life which i find great tbh might search for projectile damage and those gems.
So i changed the boots. Alot of HP MS and DEX tho no res.

Also changed the gloves with some cheap ones.But they have both damage and AS.

But this leaves me fucked up on my resists and i ended up enchanting one of my rings with more resists and even now im 5% away from fire res cap. Constantly using flasks when i run maps so its no problem because they have like 0% downtime. Tho i had to sacrifice a bit of life. Rings have pretty good resistance and HP mods if i change them i need almost the same res mods or im fucked up on bosses.
I have 3 free links on 1 grelwood R/G/R any suggestions for them ?
Tried farming lab no luck with the MS enchant for now.
Since its my first league everim having hard time killing uber elder. Brought them to 25% both but i died. Gave them 4-5 tries i always die to not dodging something crucial but overall i think that i need to pump more HP somehow. ALso i guess i should use saphire flask.I think that its normal failing a few tries to this encounter until i get the flow of it.
So i guess look for upgrade gloves with better mods and rings with damage ?

Also it seems that i cant find where to select ascendancy in POB ? Am i missing it or its missing ?
Last edited by zlokobbb on Apr 19, 2019, 1:21:10 AM
"
zlokobbb wrote:
Bought Xophs blood and 1 jewel with %life which i find great tbh might search for projectile damage and those gems.
So i changed the boots. Alot of HP MS and DEX tho no res.

Also changed the gloves with some cheap ones.But they have both damage and AS.

But this leaves me fucked up on my resists and i ended up enchanting one of my rings with more resists and even now im 5% away from fire res cap. Constantly using flasks when i run maps so its no problem because they have like 0% downtime. Tho i had to sacrifice a bit of life. Rings have pretty good resistance and HP mods if i change them i need almost the same res mods or im fucked up on bosses.
I have 3 free links on 1 grelwood R/G/R any suggestions for them ?
Tried farming lab no luck with the MS enchant for now.
Since its my first league everim having hard time killing uber elder. Brought them to 25% both but i died. Gave them 4-5 tries i always die to not dodging something crucial but overall i think that i need to pump more HP somehow. ALso i guess i should use saphire flask.I think that its normal failing a few tries to this encounter until i get the flow of it.
So i guess look for upgrade gloves with better mods and rings with damage ?

Also it seems that i cant find where to select ascendancy in POB ? Am i missing it or its missing ?

You cant avoid to cap your res, capping res is one of the first thing u must do.

for uber elder u must know a bit the bosses mechanics over a good build, so dont worry

you miss vaal haste for the gems in your sword

in pob the ascendancy are outside the tree
Looking for recommendations on my build. I can easily plow t13maps, but still struggle on certain bosses. I dunno where to improve next. In my mind, Gladiator seems unable to do get away with this molten strike build, the way champ, and especially Jugg does.
Last edited by Flaxiz on Apr 19, 2019, 6:59:24 PM
"
Flaxiz wrote:
Looking for recommendations on my build. I can easily plow t13maps, but still struggle on certain bosses. I dunno where to improve next. In my mind, Gladiator seems unable to do get away with this molten strike build, the way champ, and especially Jugg does.

My friend are following this build and he did uber elder yesterday on gladiator variant.

but you arent following this build:

you auras are enfeeble/poacher's mark !?!?!
and third curse (flamability) !? you can apply onlt 2 curse with your boot, not 3

no anger, no vitality

i dont know if you are following another molten strike build or you are just going by your way.

i cant help you sorry
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Apr 20, 2019, 4:19:27 AM
Sorry about the confusion in regards to flammabillity - I normally have a lightning golem in that slot, but was leveling a gem.

Poacher's and enfeeble is my only stray away from this build, everything else is more or less the same, aside from a few nodes in the skill tree. Does vitality and anger really make such a big difference?
"
Flaxiz wrote:
Sorry about the confusion in regards to flammabillity - I normally have a lightning golem in that slot, but was leveling a gem.

Poacher's and enfeeble is my only stray away from this build, everything else is more or less the same, aside from a few nodes in the skill tree. Does vitality and anger really make such a big difference?

you have that boots only for extra curse i think, but no life, arent so good for me.
poacher's mark is for gain on hit , but with 2 curses on blasphemy you waste space for anger ( lot of damage ) and vitality ( life regen ) and possibility to get gain on hit on watcher eye.

you dont have anything for freez/chill ( this is lot important )
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Flaxiz wrote:

you have that boots only for extra curse i think, but no life, arent so good for me.
poacher's mark is for gain on hit , but with 2 curses on blasphemy you waste space for anger ( lot of damage ) and vitality ( life regen ) and possibility to get gain on hit on watcher eye.

you dont have anything for freez/chill ( this is lot important )

Thank you for the feedback - I've swapped around a bit now- Replaced windshriek with Kaoms, and removed blasphemy, poachers and enfeeble, in favor of anger and vitality. 1st impression is that I am really vulnerable now, without my curses, but that my dps has increased a lot. I am still on lookout for a good watcher's eye before I can really comment on general survivabillity though. I hope it makes the difference, cause my hp drops a lot now, even on trash, which was never an issue with double curse (bosses were)

Do you run enfeeble with bloodrage, immortal call and cwdt?
Last edited by Flaxiz on Apr 20, 2019, 12:54:29 PM
"
Flaxiz wrote:

Thank you for the feedback - I've swapped around a bit now- Replaced windshriek with Kaoms, and removed blasphemy, poachers and enfeeble, in favor of anger and vitality. 1st impression is that I am really vulnerable now, without my curses, but that my dps has increased a lot. I am still on lookout for a good watcher's eye before I can really comment on general survivabillity though. I hope it makes the difference, cause my hp drops a lot now, even on trash, which was never an issue with double curse (bosses were)

Do you run enfeeble with bloodrage, immortal call and cwdt?

but you need life gain on hit somewhere to get the maximum life sustain

as i said in the guide "life gain on hit" is mandatory

you get the most expencive items (xoph blood , dying sun etc..)before to fix the base of the build
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Apr 20, 2019, 3:25:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info