[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
schultz88 wrote:
Hey Demi, is it possible for a updated POB link? I noticed the tree aint complete, only until about lvl 60?

Ty for a nice guide

i just fixed the pob with 7 leveling trees up to 100. should be good now
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Thanks Demi for Build, is great :). Last league done uber elder, shaper etc. I change tree for arc, but now will go lightning trap , or ice trap.
What about chain support which got buffed too for Lightbibg Trap
Hi Demi, I played an arc variant of your build in Betrayal (few other minor changes) and cleared Uber Elder on my second solo attempt - so thanks for that :) Total cost of the build below was under 1ex for my shaper kill before I spent another ex on 6-linking tinkerskin. I don't know how you're supposed to cost things for builds, but most of those rares were under 10C at the point I bought them in the league, I think I paid 15C for a good Tinkerskin with bad sockets and crafed the quality/sockets/links myself.

Since I'm a giant n00b, I spec'ed out of a few frenzy/power charge nodes for Uber Elder so that I could pick up the whole Revenge of the Hunted wheel and push my life above 6000hp.

I'm curious to see how this build works with Soulrend in 3.6, and if it sucks I'll wait to see how you update this thread over the next couple of weeks.

See you in-game!

Last edited by xw_ziggy on Mar 7, 2019, 8:49:09 AM
Sounds interesting. I will use it as my league starter for 3.6.
Can Ice Trap compete with Lightning Trap now? If so, what would you suggest changing?
First of I would like to say how grate i found your guide. Just coming back to PoE and found this build very good. I'm going to use it now for 3.6 as well.

Was just wondering about your thoughts on the nodes Hasty Reconstruction and Expeditious Munitions on the passive tree. Are they not worth it anymore for the added damage? Unnatural instinct jewel seems good but i dont know if I'm able to afford it until very late.
nice, i'm gonna use this MoM variant as well. just gonna pick up a few more jewel sockets and drop that 3 node cluster near shadow.

good luck tomorrow everyone :)
"
ZachOK wrote:
Can Ice Trap compete with Lightning Trap now? If so, what would you suggest changing?

Same question from me.
What kind of changes do I have to make in gear/skill tree/ascendancy to play with ARC? :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info