[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Lyxara wrote:
"
vaishakh wrote:
"
Lyxara wrote:
The change to character based crit cap won't affect this build right? In terms of using Controlled Destruction, it will now set us to 0%, was 5% before...I don't think so but I rather ask/want opinions :D

another question: vaal lightning trap against bosses useful or nah?

Controlled destruction will reduce your crit chance by base crit of the skill i.e. if you have 50% crit chance then using Controlled destruction ill reduce it to 44% for lightning trap(6% base crit) lightning trap also has increased crit chance against shock which pretty much negates controlled destruction's crit loss.

Thanks alot! I think I'm gonna play this, traps is something I was successful already, happy that arc is gone tho :D

How would that work on bosses tho? Since we have a harder time applying shock to enemies, do you think we'll still be able to proc elemental overload?
any chance we can get an updated POB link? the link in the build appears to be out of date and no longer imports the full build.

edit:
NVM the picture is updated so I got the skill tree.
Last edited by Kybab on Mar 6, 2019, 8:32:55 PM
How does this build do with mapping speeds?

Thanks
Thinking about playing a sab for the first time as a starter in synthesis. As far as leveling, how would you go about navigating the passive tree and when would you take EB?
"
andrewg90 wrote:
Thinking about playing a sab for the first time as a starter in synthesis. As far as leveling, how would you go about navigating the passive tree and when would you take EB?

----

I'm sure that Demi will have the tree tomorrow (Thursday). Regarding the build as a league starter. As they say on TV - biggest no brainer there is.....

As long as you like doing traps...and this build does everything fine including map clear. Some folks might feel like traps are just a touch clunky for speed clears - it depends if you are used to turbo builds.

If you have not done traps before think about throwing a softball underhand very easy - that's why the map clears (for me) are not as good as other builds.....but, the best part is loading up the traps for the bosses... BOOM.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Mar 7, 2019, 12:54:51 AM
sup demi thanks for this build im doing this as my league starter currently your leveling trees doesnt work only the first one
"
ralli7 wrote:

How would that work on bosses tho? Since we have a harder time applying shock to enemies, do you think we'll still be able to proc elemental overload?

Elemental Overload does not proc with traps
Last edited by vaishakh on Mar 7, 2019, 3:16:47 AM
What is the purpose of lightning spire trap in this build?
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
What is the purpose of lightning spire trap in this build?

drop it on bosses/tanky shits if they are being stubborn about dying. otherwise dw about it
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey Demi, is it possible for a updated POB link? I noticed the tree aint complete, only until about lvl 60?

Ty for a nice guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info