[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Hiya,

I'm level 86 so far, and I'm really liking it but it seems like my life regen is way lower than where it should be and sometimes I feel really squishy in uber lab/t8 maps. Any pointers for what I should upgrade next/improve upon next? (I'd like to get the Unnatural Instinct jewel but it's way too expensive for me)

"
Hi, i feel like this build is really good but i'm missing something. I keep getting oneshoted by Minotaur and other minor bosses. Even i have 9K hp which is not a lot but i think it should be enough for Shaper's guardians. I'm still missing Unnatural Instinct and my gear can be upgraded as well but isn't it enough for at least Shaper's/Elder's Guardians? My profile is open if anyone wanna check it out (ignore gems levels which i just swapped for another char).

You could use some more Elder/Shaper item's in your gear and then keeping those siphoning charges up will help mitigate some of the dmg. In your gear currently, you would only have at most 3-4 charges. That's not going to be enough and would explain a lot.

I'd ditch Kaom's Roots for an elder/shaper influenced boots, to get another charge.
"
Blake_Murdock wrote:

You could use some more Elder/Shaper item's in your gear and then keeping those siphoning charges up will help mitigate some of the dmg. In your gear currently, you would only have at most 3-4 charges. That's not going to be enough and would explain a lot.

I'd ditch Kaom's Roots for an elder/shaper influenced boots, to get another charge.

Thanks a lot, will try it.
"
"
Blake_Murdock wrote:

Thanks a lot, will try it.

If you keep Kaom's Roots, the most charges you would be able to get is 6. If you ditch them and get a Elder/Shaper boots instead, you would of course get 7. That is also if you have Command of the Pit glove's, which is a strong recommendation in getting as you get a free arcane surge and if you get the right set of gloves, you get two abysal sockets. So more stats.

That's what I've done and it worked well, I still died sometimes to the t16 boss mobs, but mostly due to bad timing or lack of moving on my part. Killed Uber Elder on my first attempt, wasted a few portal's learning what not to do.

You could get 8 charges if you ditch Kaom's Heart, but that item is still really good for the build and worth keeping.

Try running lab's until you get the regenerate 2% of life and mana on boots, or try to find someone's boots that have it, although it will be expensive. The enchant is worth it.
"
Blake_Murdock wrote:

If you keep Kaom's Roots, the most charges you would be able to get is 6. If you ditch them and get a Elder/Shaper boots instead, you would of course get 7. That is also if you have Command of the Pit glove's, which is a strong recommendation in getting as you get a free arcane surge and if you get the right set of gloves, you get two abysal sockets. So more stats.

That's what I've done and it worked well, I still died sometimes to the t16 boss mobs, but mostly due to bad timing or lack of moving on my part. Killed Uber Elder on my first attempt, wasted a few portal's learning what not to do.

You could get 8 charges if you ditch Kaom's Heart, but that item is still really good for the build and worth keeping.

Try running lab's until you get the regenerate 2% of life and mana on boots, or try to find someone's boots that have it, although it will be expensive. The enchant is worth it.

Thanks man! Just followed your tips and killed Ahuatoli in depth 300 in the first try! Will try guardians and Shaper later but it seems to be sweet. Also invested on Unnatural Instinct which is insane. Just need Watcher's Eye and Command of the Pit to complete the build. Then i will look for upgrades for the base build. Thanks again :)
Build looks interesting, i like the way you pull your guides together. Your reave glad was the first guided build i did.

Question, how smooth is this build? I can see that you are not taking the increased duration nodes, how come? and does this effect the smoothness of the build?

edit: nvm, i now see that the jewels cancel out the passives, hence they are not selected.

Last edited by Karetje on Nov 23, 2018, 6:37:46 AM
With Might of the Meek at 2ex+ it's going to be a rough league starter.
"
skopetski wrote:
With Might of the Meek at 2ex+ it's going to be a rough league starter.

League starter with Uber Elder drop as core item give me a break. And last time I checked that life/life regen/life leech amulets or life/life % rings are just a couple dozens for sale in any Delve sellers, recovery belt also multi ex thanks to rich exclusive rf build. Much cheaper to just use Zerphi
Well, I have to admit that this is one of the worst experiences I've had with a build. Survival is not at all surprising and the damage is horrible !! (2,300 avg damge at lvl 75 with 20/20 gems and 6L ... really ??). Probably never make a build with a Scion, I have been more tank even with a Witch = /
The sad part is that you throw enough currency in the trash with this build. Thanks anyway, I do not intend to offend just share my experience.
"
ceberus11 wrote:
Well, I have to admit that this is one of the worst experiences I've had with a build. Survival is not at all surprising and the damage is horrible !! (2,300 avg damge at lvl 75 with 20/20 gems and 6L ... really ??). Probably never make a build with a Scion, I have been more tank even with a Witch = /
The sad part is that you throw enough currency in the trash with this build. Thanks anyway, I do not intend to offend just share my experience.

Can you post your gear ? Because I see a lot of criticism but I currently playing it and it's good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info