[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

i wana buy this build on your char? any one can be do that
Last edited by kallitdang94 on Nov 1, 2018, 12:12:17 AM

i know this is off topic but these sockets are for our 6link?

i just rolled. what to do?

btw great guide. following it to the t and im loving it

thank you
Last edited by Sunnnnny on Nov 1, 2018, 12:42:23 AM
Hello, im following your guide and so far its great,tho i have some doubts, i have been checking my char screen for rate of life and i dont see any changes while doing maps, where im supposed to get bonus for arkaali or trickster. The only one i see is the 2% from Tukohama. Are they shown in character screen? Another doubt is about the gear i got, since im playing Standard prices are super high, maybe someone can help me checking it (Character WamiFru)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Onarev
"
anacondax wrote:
Hello, im following your guide and so far its great,tho i have some doubts, i have been checking my char screen for rate of life and i dont see any changes while doing maps, where im supposed to get bonus for arkaali or trickster. The only one i see is the 2% from Tukohama. Are they shown in character screen? Another doubt is about the gear i got, since im playing Standard prices are super high, maybe someone can help me checking it (Character WamiFru)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Onarev

Soul of Arakaali activates when u get dmg and stop it recently. You get dmg by Disintegrator and stop it by Immortal call - so ur life regen is higher "in action" - not in toggle hideout.

Try to get shaper/elder ring and gloves. Enchant on boots with 2% life/mana regen is the best option - u can choose between Kaom roots and some elder boots with additional 1% life regen.

Why u don't use Herald of Ash?

Change your flasks - take Sin's Rebirth, Taste of Hate and Sulphur flask.

BTW
with second elder ring and Hatred from Aul's gives extremly dmg boost!
What should I get first - Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel or Unnatural Instinct Viridian Jewel?

(I have already got two jewels might of the meek)
"
reqqq1 wrote:
What should I get first - Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel or Unnatural Instinct Viridian Jewel?

(I have already got two jewels might of the meek)

Unnatural Instinct
Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel
Just downed first uber elder kill ever and got it on my first set, last portal! The regen from this build is insanely good. I run a poet's pen arc/lightning warp setup with Inpulsa for mapping and took Spiritual Aid, Celestial Judgement and Devotion pathing on left side for a more hybrid build.

Also went up for the second curse node for 4pts. Assassin's and Warlord's mark on hit rings make for great mapping deeps but I could probably get away without the AssMark since we have the trickster generation.

I swapped from SSF this week to set this build up to do my first uber elder kill and let me tell you it was definitely worth it. This guide helped immensely and really made me enjoy a life based bosser again.

The poets pen arc mapping with disintegrator swap for bosses might be the most OP combination of speed and single target I've played. Thinking about taking this to 100 but we'll see how quickly I get bored now of dying league after finally killing UberElder.

Thanks for the guide, highly recommend people give this a try!
Last edited by vtsRunty on Nov 6, 2018, 4:46:28 AM

Thank you so much for this build. i had so much fun! crafting both rings try to run double heralds and vitality .

killed shaper on my first try with 1 portal. thanks a lot!
You have the wrong watchers eye :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info