[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

I'm running a similar build personally, I decided not to take Vaal Pact for pushing delves it's just not efficient enough.

I have cleared all content in game even Uber Elder with no difficulties, not sure what to upgrade now though as it's all getting incredibly expensive.

I also went with Scion: Slayer/Deadeye

I get +4 arrows currently so only use 1 setup with no weapon swapping.

Current Gear:

Last edited by Boltonsquads on Sep 28, 2018, 11:38:55 AM
What is the best 6 link for bossing with chin sol?

Great guide and rly fun to play build. Delving with ez, tanking all bosse (tanked Shaper slam and dodged Elder slam in Uber Elder). Heres my PoB and video of deathless uber elder kill :)

https://youtu.be/sumZSvmzJgk
PoB: https://pastebin.com/NNaGHw9p
"
ololulu wrote:
What is the best 6 link for bossing with chin sol?

Elemental Hit - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Mirage Archer - Combustion - Fire Penetration - Damage on Full Life, 3R 2G 1B.
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
I'm running a similar build personally, I decided not to take Vaal Pact for pushing delves it's just not efficient enough.

I have cleared all content in game even Uber Elder with no difficulties, not sure what to upgrade now though as it's all getting incredibly expensive.

Current Gear:

Get a bow with 20% more damage. +1 Arrow is not a damage upgrade on anything except giant monsters. Drillneck is more damage than rare quivers. Get a rare helm with high hp, resists to fit Wise Oak and -9% enemy fire res and perhaps the 15% ele hit ias enchant.
"
Enforc3R wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Current Gear:

Get a bow with 20% more damage. +1 Arrow is not a damage upgrade on anything except giant monsters. Drillneck is more damage than rare quivers. Get a rare helm with high hp, resists to fit Wise Oak and -9% enemy fire res and perhaps the 15% ele hit ias enchant.

Also, Deadeye is a shit ascendency compared to Pathfinder, Raider or Elementalist.
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Current Gear:

Also, Deadeye is a shit ascendency compared to Pathfinder, Raider or Elementalist, except early on.

And dumping Vaal Pact is a stupid move for this build. Also running with Arakaali pantheon will give you insane leech. Unless you haven't picked up any leech nodes or run around in darkness while in deep delves, Vaal pact is going to be your bread and butter for crazy health regen as long as you're actually hitting stuff with it.
Last edited by Enforc3R on Sep 28, 2018, 3:16:20 PM
"
Enforc3R wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Current Gear:

Also, Deadeye is a shit ascendency compared to Pathfinder, Raider or Elementalist, except early on.

And dumping Vaal Pact is a stupid move for this build. Also running with Arakaali pantheon will give you insane leech. Unless you haven't picked up any leech nodes or run around in darkness while in deep delves, Vaal pact is going to be your bread and butter for crazy health regen as long as you're actually hitting stuff with it.

Damage isn't an issue, so having the extra 3 arrows helps for clearing Delves after all, delves all you need is AoE clear damage not single target.

Vaal Pact was great for Uber Elder etc, however I have no intention on doing anymore endgame bosses now all I want to do is delve as deep as possible, and I tend to off screen everything without losing any life without it. If I need it in later delves I can always take it.

I don't need any resists which is why I went with Starkonja for life and to help with proc'ing Elemental Overload, which is always up during encounters.

I've also done the PoB for different ascendancy options, Deadeye is massively in front damage wise with Elemental Overload as I mentioned it's always up, and 92% hit chance.
Last edited by Boltonsquads on Sep 28, 2018, 4:08:41 PM
I dont rly know, if im doin something wrong. Clearspeed is very good, but my singletarget damage is terrible low. I need to get my gems to lvl 20 (from 19), but i dont get, how i should kill uber elder, when im struggling killing the shaper guardians like that.

Would The Taming be good with this setup? (over a rare WED ring)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info