[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

My current char: https://pastebin.com/KCCDZdmf

What do I upgrade first?
I'm at 1.6 mil dps and just knocked down Shaper for the second time.

Thanks for the build!

Little nervous attempting Uber Elder. What's the ideal DPS & HP for Elder in 3.4?
"
chaoval wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
Outside of gem levels, what are the most desirable stats for an Ele Hit bow?

Does attack speed matter? Does it have to be faster than 1.6+?

For example, I sometimes get "Projectiles Deal % Damage for Each Enemy Pierced" or "Socketed Attacks Deal % More Damage" or "Increased Projectile Attack Damage Per 200 Accuracy"

It'd be nice to know what stats people are specifically looking for and what can be rolled over.

What would be the juiciest Ele Hit Bow?

Chin Sol.
But seriously, maybe something like https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9h5pg3/finally_landed_an_ele_hit_bow_im_happy_with/
I don't see any reason to buy such items though when even +2 short bow is enough for clear.

there is a good reason: delves! in the deeper ones, good ae clearspeed is pretty important.
"
knuspergnom wrote:
"
chaoval wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
Outside of gem levels, what are the most desirable stats for an Ele Hit bow?

Does attack speed matter? Does it have to be faster than 1.6+?

For example, I sometimes get "Projectiles Deal % Damage for Each Enemy Pierced" or "Socketed Attacks Deal % More Damage" or "Increased Projectile Attack Damage Per 200 Accuracy"

It'd be nice to know what stats people are specifically looking for and what can be rolled over.

What would be the juiciest Ele Hit Bow?

Chin Sol.
But seriously, maybe something like https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9h5pg3/finally_landed_an_ele_hit_bow_im_happy_with/
I don't see any reason to buy such items though when even +2 short bow is enough for clear.

there is a good reason: delves! in the deeper ones, good ae clearspeed is pretty important.

... which is enough with GMP and miracge archer in +2. The paths of the cart that we follow aren't very wide and during node encounters it's enough to pick a spot on the side of the arena to cover everything.
can anyone explain why (according to ninja) nobody uses call of brotherhood anymore? ligntning conversion is not worth this league or what? everyone uses rares \
"
hwat wrote:
can anyone explain why (according to ninja) nobody uses call of brotherhood anymore? ligntning conversion is not worth this league or what? everyone uses rares \

After the nerf the conversion that happens via CotB is hit twice by the reduction penalty, so a good rare ele damage ring with life/resists became a better option.
"
chaoval wrote:
"
hwat wrote:

After the nerf the conversion that happens via CotB is hit twice by the reduction penalty, so a good rare ele damage ring with life/resists became a better option.

brotherhood also doesn't have a liferoll and while the resists are not bad you can get better. for pure damage the taming outclasses brotherhood easily and has more resists.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5

Is there a budget chest piece I can upgrade to as I continue farming red maps and trying to build currency for Kaom's? Blew all of my C yesterday trying to 6 link the bow.

Any other upgrades that would show a significant improvement?
"
Hootbagz3 wrote:

Is there a budget chest piece I can upgrade to as I continue farming red maps and trying to build currency for Kaom's? Blew all of my C yesterday trying to 6 link the bow.

Any other upgrades that would show a significant improvement?

Anything with ~1.5-2k evasion (I like running with Fox's Fortune) for chest, +2 6-link bow into swap (~30c for 6 cards, 13c for +2 essense), for avoiding getting hit - a stibnite flask, a flask with increased evsaion rating; a quicksilver flask of adrenaline for better movement.
Replace your CWDT, Immortal Call and Vaal Cold Snap with lvl1 gems.
First thx for op for this build.I made an elehit deadeye in incursion, now i decided to go with this budget version.What if i go with frostferno instead of rare helmet and because of this i can use another ring instead of pyre?It was definetly stronger on the deadeye version.So now i have a taming and a brotherhood ring.Should i really drop the brotherhood because of the nerf?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info