[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Slottm wrote:
Your tree is fully linked in two areas - meaning you either havent done uber lab yet, or you haven't refunded about 7 skillpoints from the scion life area to the main tree. This should get you some much needed skill points :)

dude maybe u can help me look at my profile char name elementare how im suppose to refund the first skill points?!?
What is the single target dps of this build around?
Downed Uber Elder fine with 1 socket tombfists and a +2 gems 20% more bow just fine. Going to go beat his ass again.

You can refund any points connected to your main tree path - you'll need to refund points later.
Uber Elder down on first try. It was rough, my gear isn't perfect so single-target leech wasn't actually doing what I was expecting/hoping it to be doing. Pretty much the whole Slayer-overleech mechanic wasn't doing anything for me... Also because I wore Kaom's Roots I lost Fire Res so I also lost the 15% Fire Pen from Wise Oak.

I'm sure it would be much easier with proper Wise Oak and a better bow or perhaps a Frostferno setup.

Either way, here's the gear I was using at the time of the kill:

Spoiler
Two dudes with different gear and different ascendencies downing uber elder above...time to analyze and copy the best one. seems like pathfinder is a win honestly I'm just not sure raider is needed
pathfinder is def better for bossing. I got out of raider weeks ago (good for mapping)
How come you chose weapon elemental damage, status ailment chance in the Primeval Force section of the tree instead of going for pure elemental damage? What's the benefit of status ailment chance?
"
Zoxjib wrote:
Uber Elder down on first try. It was rough, my gear isn't perfect so single-target leech wasn't actually doing what I was expecting/hoping it to be doing. Pretty much the whole Slayer-overleech mechanic wasn't doing anything for me... Also because I wore Kaom's Roots I lost Fire Res so I also lost the 15% Fire Pen from Wise Oak.

I'm sure it would be much easier with proper Wise Oak and a better bow or perhaps a Frostferno setup.

Spoiler

Nice bro. If you went for a bow with +2, the 20%more damage by attacks and an open prefix for the fire craft you would get a big boost in damage over your short bow, which might help with your leech. The leech definitely was a huge part of making it a good fight for me.

If you didn't try, I would highly suggest not using kaoms roots on a build like this for uber. With the health pool high enough to tank a couple of shaper balls and how slow kaoms will make you on this build I think it's better to keep your movement speed, be on point with blink arrow and get used to that elder attack.

I know kaoms roots are popular for the uber fight but I only rate them if your build has a movement skill like whirling, flame dash, shield charge etc to quickly move you when you need it and this build doesn't have that outside of blink arrow that has a cooldown.
"
Lithick wrote:
"
Zoxjib wrote:

Spoiler

Nice bro. If you went for a bow with +2, the 20%more damage by attacks and an open prefix for the fire craft you would get a big boost in damage over your short bow, which might help with your leech. The leech definitely was a huge part of making it a good fight for me.

If you didn't try, I would highly suggest not using kaoms roots on a build like this for uber. With the health pool high enough to tank a couple of shaper balls and how slow kaoms will make you on this build I think it's better to keep your movement speed, be on point with blink arrow and get used to that elder attack.

I know kaoms roots are popular for the uber fight but I only rate them if your build has a movement skill like whirling, flame dash, shield charge etc to quickly move you when you need it and this build doesn't have that outside of blink arrow that has a cooldown.

which fossil you recommend for that craft? metallic, corroded, prism, serrated? i tried using the 4 slot fossils method twice and got shitty mods, there is the 3 fossil method craft but it block the 20% attack damage delve prefix but i think its safer to hit +3 with that because the 4 fossils make the gems level drop in priority over the other prefix so you can hit 20% more damage, or +3 gem level without damage, or +1 with damage, or +2 with damage or get lucky and hit both.
Last edited by Clerigon on Dec 29, 2018, 2:04:42 AM
Thanks for the Pyre question, however, I have another one.

If you do happen to have a legacy one, which converts 100% cold to fire, do you need to change anything in the tree? As in maybe no longer needing Avatar of Fire?
Last edited by Bellaluna1722 on Dec 29, 2018, 3:33:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info