[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

If it's possible to drop Jugg, instead of Chieftain, how about just going Elementalist for Ele Reflect Immunity?

Also would work nicely with Yoke of Suffering someone mentioned earlier, since you then guarantee shock for 10%

But then again, that means loss of life from amulet, and loss of Endurance Charges... I guess I was already planning to use Kaoms Heart and swapping weapons (don't mind it myself too much) so that would make up for it a bit.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Nov 27, 2018, 9:15:49 AM
"
Monhsaroh wrote:
Yeah its a possible amulet swap. Not sure about the numbers but there have been a few players who have been happier with it than an Impresence. Keep in mind though that molten strike doesn't do big hits so shocking bosses more than 1-2% will be really hard.

Thanks for the quick answer. I guess it's really not that good against bosses, and normal enemies die in one hit anyway.

I think I´ll be playing with Kaom´s Heart and weapon swap too, since we get much more max hp. For increasing the damage a bit, I would drop Fury Bolts for Divine Fervour on the skill tree.

Thank you for this well balanced build!
Just wanted to come back and say I had quit playing this build but I had a very good time playing it and it is really strong.

I have tried ice golems four times, fire golems once, zombies and spectres once, consecrated path three times, elemental hit twice, toxic rain twice, rain of arrows once, poet's pen arc twice, arc totems once, smite once, dominating blow once, poet's pen volatile dead three times... shit I played a lot of stuff this league. That is really only a handful.

But this build was the second strongest thing I have played overall the whole league that is well-rounded. Can delve, boss and map all with relative ease. The only thing I have found that is a bit stronger, imo, as a well rounded build is a pathfinder doing poet's pen vd. But the difference is marginal. I think my current vd build maps and delves a bit better while the Oro Flicker/MS build bossed better. But then again, this is a build I put together further on down the road and had more currency to throw down.

I found this build to very solid and it truly does EXCEL EVERYWHERE as of 3.4. I am a fan and plan on playing this at some point (obviously with all the time I have to try out so many builds) again in Betrayal. But it will probably be my second or third character. I personally prefer to start leagues with arc totems. That is either a good or bad habit depending on your viewpoint lol. But very pleased to find one decent build out of all the stuff you see on the forums. Nothing else worked quite like the author's suggested but this one.

Nice build Monhsaroh.
Your build work in standard league?? I am new to POE :)
It will definitely work on standard. Just might be a bit harder (and more expensive) to get gear.
"
DamonBlack wrote:
Nice build Monhsaroh.

Thanks for the kind words!

"
If it's possible to drop Jugg, instead of Chieftain, how about just going Elementalist for Ele Reflect Immunity?

Also would work nicely with Yoke of Suffering someone mentioned earlier, since you then guarantee shock for 10%

But then again, that means loss of life from amulet, and loss of Endurance Charges... I guess I was already planning to use Kaoms Heart and swapping weapons (don't mind it myself too much) so that would make up for it a bit.

It's definitely possible to do but unsure if optimal. The 10% shock is only going to be relevant during bosses since during maps you'll get huge shocks anyways. But if it's only relevant during boss fights the chieftain +20% increased would beat the 10% shock.

Though you would get the extra pen and elemental reflect immunity with witch, I'm not sure reflect immunity is worth making large trade offs in acquiring since its the only map mod the build can't run and can be easily re rolled.

Edit: The cost to switch between Jugg/chieftain/witch ascendancy will be quite low, may be worth just playing them all and seeing which one you like best.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Last edited by Monhsaroh on Nov 29, 2018, 9:21:55 PM
Main reason I want ele (and phys, but we already have that) reflect immunity is while I'm doing map completion, and I need to vaal red maps. Not only it means I don't brick my maps, I can also buy bricked reflect maps for very cheap, from players who can't do them, themselves.

After that I will probably go back to Jugg so I'm close to unkillable. And like you said, the cost of swapping is low so it's not a problem, and as I've said, I'll probably save a lot currency by buying maps.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Nov 30, 2018, 7:48:24 AM
Hello, i just wanted to say thank you for great build!

I'am new to POE and picked this build for my first Scion (since all i wanted to play is Scion).

I got to around lvl71 now and iam having A BLAST with this build, super fun.

Now iam just waiting for new league.

Any clue if this will still be viable build for new season? (from information we have so far)
So far nothing would suggest so. But I wouldn't be too surprised if Molten Strike got small nerf or something, because it's both strong and popular skill.
What about xoph blood amulet with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info