3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

I wonder why this build feels a lot stronger than Inquisitor that has resistance ignorance ...
With a 60-70ex budget, you can push this build to excess: D

I'm a player who tries a lot of builds, I often build after build, play for a few days, sell everything again and try something new. But this build <3 <3

Of those, I'm not sure, against 50 builds that I've played so far, this one definitely belongs in the top 3 if it's not even my absolute favorite build so far!

Sure, the Ele Hit Deadeye did more damage, the Cat (Farrul's) Jugg was tankier ... but the overall feel / experience of the Freezing Pulse Assa is absolutely great!

For those who are interested; here still my PoB link .. I tried to adjust it as I run maps. With permanent active flasks, but without Vaal Haste / Vaal Rightous Fire Cooldowns.

https://pastebin.com/cuUYUQLG

That would be about ~ 3.7mill dps.

If I switch to a bossfight, it's about ... also ~ 3.7mill dps as I just found ;-)

You can play around a bit if you are interested.

Thanks for this great build <3

(Translated with google translator)
Last edited by Nighttest on Jul 11, 2018, 7:13:11 AM
"
thinhnham2806 wrote:
I wonder why this build feels a lot stronger than Inquisitor that has resistance ignorance ...

we have more minus res than an inquisitor with frost bomb and cold pen gem, plus passives on the tree as well as alot of dps from assassin alone. turns out being alot more dps than inquisitor according to pob.
ign: ROCSpoe
the best
патч оф экзайл
"
RocsPOE wrote:
"
prosancte wrote:
Looks very solid

Defiance is BiS for this build? I think it's not

Defiance is bis for general mapping as a extra layer of defense but loreweave might be better if you can manage to get a decent rolled 6l, as for dps options you have skin of the loyal and shroud of the lightless as very good options.

if you have heaps of cash do loreweave 6l or skin of the loyal corrupted +gems

With LOREWEAVE do you go to Mind Over matter in the passive?

I'm trying to follow ur build more less, but i dont know if i'm doing it well xD,
I have change 1 or 2 support gems for freezing pulse and also have 2 daggers and 1 gloves that i'm using but they aren't mine.

Can u look my profile and tell me which do u think i should change? Passive skill tree, items, gems... I have 60 ex more less

I have 5,2k hp, all res cap, 350k dps wiht herald of ice on my hideout, and good life leech.

Thak u!

"
repekdusje1 wrote:
I'm trying to follow ur build more less, but i dont know if i'm doing it well xD,
I have change 1 or 2 support gems for freezing pulse and also have 2 daggers and 1 gloves that i'm using but they aren't mine.

Can u look my profile and tell me which do u think i should change? Passive skill tree, items, gems... I have 60 ex more less

I have 5,2k hp, all res cap, 350k dps wiht herald of ice on my hideout, and good life leech.

Thak u!

had a look i would say in freezing pulse drop fastercasting put in spell echo should be alot more dps also put on 2 void batteries as the build revolves around these and should also be alot more dps and crit also drop incresed crits from freezing pulse and put in powercharge on crit as it now gives 4%more damgage per power charge which is alot. a warlords elder ring would be good to be able to run herald of ice as your only aura for more extra ehp from mana
Hey wanted to ask on your thoughts on using this build as a league starter, thinking of trying to for my league starter next league (if no major changes affect the build, i also see you have a future patches section).

Freezing pulse can be used from the start of the game as you stated, and i'll just grab skill gems on the way from quests/vendors.

I checked the costs of items via incursion prices at start of current league.

The following should be affordable first few days of league:
Snakepit: ~2c
doryani belt: ~1c
inyas: ~20c

Seems like main items that are costly and that will most likely be farmed for.

dual void batteries (100c + each)
pandemonius amulet (~ 80c)
mark of shaper + warlords mark elder ring (100c +)

I can just replace the expensive gear for rare gear with generic dmg and defensives to farm up the costly uniques. (can also farm a tabula from blood aquaducts or something)

Do you have any other tips or recommendations for early league?
Last edited by RazorGnome on Jul 13, 2018, 2:03:44 PM
"
RazorGnome wrote:
Hey wanted to ask on your thoughts on using this build as a league starter, thinking of trying to for my league starter next league (if no major changes affect the build, i also see you have a future patches section).

Freezing pulse can be used from the start of the game as you stated, and i'll just grab skill gems on the way from quests/vendors.

I checked the costs of items via incursion prices at start of current league.

The following should be affordable first few days of league:
Snakepit: ~2c
doryani belt: ~1c
inyas: ~20c

Seems like main items that are costly and that will most likely be farmed for.

dual void batteries (100c + each)
pandemonius amulet (~ 80c)
mark of shaper + warlords mark elder ring (100c +)

I can just replace the expensive gear for rare gear with generic dmg and defensives to farm up the costly uniques. (can also farm a tabula from blood aquaducts or something)

Do you have any other tips or recommendations for early league?

you can probably do it with all rares and run blasphemy warlords mark in your setup just aim on getting void batteries + tabula early then good to go
hi, i really like the build, im just having a little problem with survivaibly. Atm im like a glass canon chr, since as soon as i get attacked i lose all the mana and can't kill the mobs, and the dmg is really good even at lv 76, so could you give some tips maybe on what am i doing wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info