3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

Lastly I'd like to ask, is it viable to run atziri's acuity on this build provided i run a different pair of rings compared to yours? perhaps opal rings? let me know what you think of it please.

Since i have a pair of acuity and this build mainly has high crit chances, thought it'll be viable for life leech instead of setting for warlord marks on hit using rings.

Side note really loving this build eventho its quite thin, but if played properly its lovely, something i wanted to play for a long time haha

Thanks
Last edited by Allure_5 on Jul 2, 2018, 2:18:10 AM
im testing your build now.
and it such
how you can surival when lvling ?
im lv 83 now , start playing in lv 1 with freezing pulse
my life/mana at lv 83 3461/1100
AND IM NOT NEWBIE
here my question.
got full item stronger than your item in end build
and got 500k dps with flask
how you can surival with ?
1. monster cast spark - they let you not have any mana to do anything
2. monster have poison/fire burn - mana alway is zero
3. palace t14 at phase 2 Im die 4 time ( corruption on 1 hit and big phys damg give me no mana , and 1 hit die)
4. your real dps just take 2m dps with full flask
you cant have vaal haste and vaal RF in elder/shaper/guardian
5. your build is true can do any map (white map ?).
Im die 88 time because alway not have enough mana , boss kill me easy with 1 hit
warlord mask help me alot but still die with 1 hit
6. your pros: cheap gear - high damage
your cons:
-can't do any map have door or just died at least 1 time or more
-die few time with boss have big physical and DoT skill like izaro in uber lab/ palace phase 2
core map
- no armor - no eva - no dodge - no block -low life/mana to tank
- easy to be stun and die with combo skill
- easy to die with dig map boss / palace / core / any boss have phase / any map have big physical
- easy to die with monster have DoT like vortex- burn-poison- and yes - all time Im open breach have spider with lightning DoT , vortex DoT , bump mana zero and die , cant run anywhere because monster in around me
- easy to stay in place and cant do anything because mana is zero / low mana regen/life regen - base caculate life/mana is 5300 at lv 93 still can be 1 hit die at t15-16
so can you tell me ? . how to reach lv 93 ? . when Im die like a paper
"
and it such
AND IM NOT NEWBIE
here my question.
3. palace t14 at phase 2 Im die 4 time ( corruption on 1 hit and big phys damg give me no mana , and 1 hit die)
Im die 88 time because alway not have enough mana , boss kill me easy with 1 hit
your cons:
-die few time with boss have big physical and DoT skill like izaro in uber lab/ palace phase 2
core map
- easy to die with dig map boss / palace / core / any boss have phase / any map have big physical
- easy to die with monster have DoT like vortex- burn-poison- and yes - all time Im open breach have spider with lightning DoT , vortex DoT , bump mana zero and die , cant run anywhere because monster in around me
- easy to stay in place and cant do anything because mana is zero / low mana regen/life regen - base caculate life/mana is 5300 at lv 93 still can be 1 hit die at t15-16

Idk im running his build atm, and i dont really have an issue apart from narrow doors and pathways, even then you can frost bomb and tele behind, I think you'd know by now you are not meant to face tank anything on this build. Cast abilities from a range since your slow and freeze are usually often, there is alot of time to move around.

All i think is you are trying to facetank contents instead of playing from a distance
I made easy Shaper on this build.

Easy mapping, easy leveling, easy all content.

Here my items

Thank you for this build.
Last edited by prosancte on Jul 2, 2018, 1:47:14 PM
"
Allure_5 wrote:
Lastly I'd like to ask, is it viable to run atziri's acuity on this build provided i run a different pair of rings compared to yours? perhaps opal rings? let me know what you think of it please.

Since i have a pair of acuity and this build mainly has high crit chances, thought it'll be viable for life leech instead of setting for warlord marks on hit using rings.

Side note really loving this build eventho its quite thin, but if played properly its lovely, something i wanted to play for a long time haha

Thanks

atziri's acuity can work but our actual leech comes from warlords mark we don't actually have any other sources of leech in the build so i'm not too sure i think atziri's acuity are overkill since most likely we cant face tank endgame so it doesn't really provide us much
ign: ROCSpoe
"
and it such
AND IM NOT NEWBIE
here my question.
your cons:
core map

i don't really know what to say when im playing everything is frozen i literally take 0 damage as seen in my clips, positioning is sort of key, playing well helps alot not face tanking shit you shouldn't be
"
prosancte wrote:
I made easy Shaper on this build.

Easy mapping, easy leveling, easy all content.

Here my items

Thank you for this build.

nice! great to hear uber elder is abit of a bitch from all the degen everthing up to that is ez.
good work!
I am following this build right now in IHC and I am up to level 65. While I don't really feel squishy right now, what do you think would be the least important damage nodes to drop in order to pick up some more life?

Fun build. I've been wanting to play FP for a while now. Thanks.

NVM ripped lol. Wasn't the builds fault.
Last edited by mike4334 on Jul 4, 2018, 1:02:13 PM
Hi man, if i were to run shroud of the lightness, what gem am i removing? cold pen support or is it anything else?
Great build, I really love the quick playstyle of it - switched at 89 over from a blast rain trapper saboteur, so refreshing!

Can basically run any map except ele reflect, and map bosses in small arenas which cannot be instantly killed such as reef are suboptimal.

Now i wonder how using wise oak plays out for you? I found it better to run a mana flask instead so that if you do get hit, you can refill mana as otherwise due do MoM you are pretty much left to running.

Also wondered, what is your tooltip dps without any charges? Basically got similar gear to yours except i still need to quality and lv my gems to 20/20, my tooltip dps: 61.377k (6L)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info