3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

Hi i begin your build. i don't read the 29 pages, but just in case, your uniques rings after level 90, don't make +1 proj no more exactly.

And i put ( yes very expensive) 6L shroud of the Lightless at max, they wrote it deal more Damage, DPS, and more life and mana than your Cloak of defiance

Bye and thanks for this build.

And for the post before, i just want a clarification. U are talking about 50c Wand, but it's better than your Void or not?

Edit:

Just saw that a Shroud is a 5 link so you need to remove one gem.
I remove one by one and only Cold penetration allow to have so close than the damage of Cloak of Defiance. But i do it without put an abyss jewel on. So i think an abyss with some cold penetration and other thing can help to push DPS?
Last edited by moltess22 on Jan 3, 2019, 10:00:48 PM
what about Doryani's Catalyst before you can afford void batteries? looks ok and better than axioms.
Well axioms are really just there to get you through the 10 acts.. you can replace them at any time with anything.

dory's are fine provided they are competitively priced vs a well rolled rare wand

The rare wand i linked i purchased for 35 c and used it up until i could afford both void batteries
Am i doing something wrong with my build? I keep getting 1 shots from the fortification members and from the essence releases.

I got unreserved 1.4k mana but whenever a boss hits me i get to 0 mana and it takes few seconds till i get back to 20-30% mana so i could use frostbomb/freezing pulse. Most of the time in this few seconds the other mobs finish me off leading to many deaths to boss fights or dense mobs.

Could anyone check my profile char=LexByteFrost and tell me if i am on a wrong path and what shall i change?
Hi!

I love this build and can't stop playing my Delve character in standard instead of doing endgame in betrayal.

What do you think of replacing a jewel with a watchers eye with:

(10)% of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity
(15)% chance to Recover 10% of Maximum Mana when you use a Skill while affected by Clarity

I picked one with those mods up for comparatively few exalts and i think it might be op for survivability.

50% MOM and some refunded mana seems pretty insane (220 mana)*(at least 3.5 casts per sec)*(.15) = 115 mana per second ish > a divine mana flask (while blasting with freeze pulse)

Plus running a vaal clarity in the same weapon as vaal haste and an increased duration basically lets us use our mana pool entirely as life for 14 seconds and serves as a panic button if we run out of mana. We can always take off the clarity when clear speed is paramount, but I don't really notice that much of a difference in haste uptime anyways.

Is it worth the loss of a damage jewel losing what, 20k effective dps at most? (At least while doing more dangerous content) Or do we not even want more MoM
Last edited by HankScoots on Jan 5, 2019, 3:46:31 AM
Were skill tree. Iam dont use POB.
KostyaDominator1

Use POB

It's literally so easy and you get tons more info
I'll ask again, how about changing cold penetration for faster projectiles? also it seems to me that onslaught is never on vs bosses, why not change it for enhance lvl4? HoI quality bonus is global cold damage.
"
xalekx wrote:
Am i doing something wrong with my build? I keep getting 1 shots from the fortification members and from the essence releases.

I got unreserved 1.4k mana but whenever a boss hits me i get to 0 mana and it takes few seconds till i get back to 20-30% mana so i could use frostbomb/freezing pulse. Most of the time in this few seconds the other mobs finish me off leading to many deaths to boss fights or dense mobs.

Could anyone check my profile char=LexByteFrost and tell me if i am on a wrong path and what shall i change?

use

as a panic flask.

there will always be a risk of losing your mana in one go as mom unless you unreserved mana is larger than 44% of your life pool.

"
thecronosone wrote:
I'll ask again, how about changing cold penetration for faster projectiles? also it seems to me that onslaught is never on vs bosses, why not change it for enhance lvl4? HoI quality bonus is global cold damage.

No, see the last post on page 29 for why

also there is frankly no point to using the onslaught gem anymore.. not when

can be crafted on your boots
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jan 7, 2019, 12:15:43 PM
There's nothing on page 29 about faster projectiles but w/e I'll believe you, gonna try to get the socket colors for empower, another question, why atziri's promise instead of an alchemist sulphur flask?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info