3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

Is using Flame Dash over Lightning Warp a bad idea?

I like Flame Dash and don't see why Warp is the preferred skill.
I use both. there are times where 3 casts of dash just is not enough and your only other alternative really is warp.

thing is you can just slot the flame dash into something like this and it will be perfectly serviceable

it makes clearing a little faster too since you dont really need frost bomb for the small fries so tying surge to a move skill is just a better experience
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Dec 20, 2018, 7:20:33 AM
I have been playing this build since league started I’m doing very well with it had no issues with leveling or dying I’m doing maps now I’m level 80 only I’m zipping through low maps 1-10 I did a 15 for fun had issues kept dying on trash if you have a quick second can you please check my character out and see where I can possibly upgrade I feel like my gear is pretty top tier thanks s much sorry I don’t know how to post my gear in this chat. Thanks so much if you can take the time and check.
Is snakepit still viable?
Hi, first of all - I love this build. Came back to PoE after two years and this is exactly what I needed - good ole freezing pulse :)
Quick question - why are we using Power charge on crit when our ascendancy passive is giving us charges? I swapped that for Faster Casting and my tool tip dps is higher, plus better playstyle :)
Sorry if this has been asked before but why do we take MoM on the tree when we get it through the armor anyway?
"
aznedrake wrote:
Hi, first of all - I love this build. Came back to PoE after two years and this is exactly what I needed - good ole freezing pulse :)
Quick question - why are we using Power charge on crit when our ascendancy passive is giving us charges? I swapped that for Faster Casting and my tool tip dps is higher, plus better playstyle :)

Power charge on crit gives you more dps if you look in POB. Or just try to hit your maximum power charges and then look at the DPS.

Also, if you are using Void Battery Wands, your damage without Power-charges is super bad. So every way that helps you generated charges is extremely valuable.
"
Sorry if this has been asked before but why do we take MoM on the tree when we get it through the armor anyway?

We are taking it because of those 3 nodes that are behind MoM. They give a ton of mana.
ahh do you have the normal tree, i dont know tha thing you use
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
hey bro :) so i got 1 void battery can i map whit it til i get a second one or ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info