3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

"
black_dota wrote:
I love this build, i'm new to the game and i'm having so much fun with it. Yestetday got 2 ex drops in an hour, hopefully it will be like that today, dual void batteries here i come.

Btw, what items should i use until i can get dual void, the 2 maces or something better?

You can use 2 Tulborns. I am using them right now and its working well so far.
"
masamunee219 wrote:
Hey. ive been playing this. I like it but have played Selfcast FP b4. anyway. I'm using shroud of the lightless personally. wondered what ur thoughts are on that. lastly, fuck void batteries price. lol thanks man

im also using rare wands. would love feedback on what I could tweek. could also either hit scion life wheel or go down for phase acro. was wondering what u think on that.
much appreciated man . :D
small question, why do we use increased critical strikes on herald of ice? :)
Do you recommend Assassin over Elementalist?
how do you make use of wise oak? I have never really used this flask. I dont have it yet still playing with my gear swaping from a bit of this and that to es based
"
shadowice0823 wrote:
how do you make use of wise oak? I have never really used this flask. I dont have it yet still playing with my gear swaping from a bit of this and that to es based

For Wise Oak to work you need your cold uncapped resistance (marked with a circle) highest or at least the same as lightning/fire resists. Only then you're gonna get cold penetration.

"
Do you recommend Assassin over Elementalist?

We play assassin, its the best for power charges builds, especially with Void Batteries.

"
saikazi wrote:
PoB is showing more dps with snakepit than mark of the shaper when I have an elder ring. Is it because it shows the dps from all freezing pulses and since we have 1 less projectile without snakepit it shows less?

Yes, additional projectile may influence our damage in PoB plus Snakepit gives cast speed which is a huge DPS modifier but sadly doesn't make our initial damage higher. With Snakepit we lose up to 10% increased life AND more initial damage which is crucial for freezing bosses. Mark of the Shaper is BiS in my opinion. We don't really need one more projectile, clear is amazing as is.
Last edited by robal53 on Sep 10, 2018, 1:33:04 PM
"
saikazi wrote:
PoB is showing more dps with snakepit than mark of the shaper when I have an elder ring. Is it because it shows the dps from all freezing pulses and since we have 1 less projectile without snakepit it shows less?

"
Yes, additional projectile may influence our damage in PoB plus Snakepit gives cast speed which is a huge DPS modifier but sadly doesn't make our initial damage higher. With Snakepit we lose up to 10% increased life AND more initial damage which is crucial for freezing bosses. Mark of the Shaper is BiS in my opinion. We don't really need one more projectile, clear is amazing as is.

I see now, thanks for the reply.
Last edited by saikazi on Sep 11, 2018, 12:32:15 AM
Hi,

Currently i'm playing this build.
I found something better for me than "Curse Warlord's Mark on hit", it's a delve mod on rings : #% of Cold Damage Leeched as Life .
It's better for me because it's cheap !

"
ShuToyzi wrote:
Hi,

Currently i'm playing this build.
I found something better for me than "Curse Warlord's Mark on hit", it's a delve mod on rings : #% of Cold Damage Leeched as Life .
It's better for me because it's cheap !

Are you talking about 0.2% of Cold damage leeched as life? If so I don't really see how it's better. First of all it's just 0.2% compared to 2% Warlord's Mark provide and you lose mana leech completely (absolutely necessary since we're using MoM, unless you want to use mana flask instead of damage flask). Also the ring has to be an Elder ring for it to work with Mark of the Shaper.

So overall you get less leech, no mana leech at all and miss out on up to 105% increased damage.

There's no need for buying Elder ring with warlord's mark mod on it. You can roll it yourself with alteration orbs. Got mine after about 200 alts which is 20-ish chaos orbs, bought a random ring with ilvl 75+ for just 3c.
Sorry for the double post, missclicked.
Last edited by robal53 on Sep 11, 2018, 1:53:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info