Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

In 3.4, is loreweave still the best in slot for this build?
any shimmeron replacement? how can i still get high dmg w/o usign them?
Question indeed about VAAL ARC.. you need 100souls to throw one set of traps.. seems like uber pointless, am I missing something?
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
Question indeed about VAAL ARC.. you need 100souls to throw one set of traps.. seems like uber pointless, am I missing something?

Vaal Arc is pointless to this build since our skill spot is super tight to begin with.
You also want lv21 arc, not Vaal skill arc. (can't easily get both now)

Btw, one shimmeron degen can easily be handled like nothing happens, so I recommend keep using one Shimmeron, then grab a good shield.
I'm running one shimmeron and a shield now and degen is nothing.
Only difference is just switch out Arakarii cuz it's useless to us now. Pick something better.

That dps lost is ok for our build unless it's fighting uber elder I guess.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Sep 8, 2018, 3:14:21 AM
Hello there,
I'm about to buy a Loreweave chest, should i aim for a high critical strike chance or a high elemental damage roll? What is the most useful for this build?
"
Quickfade wrote:

Need do buy something for my body.D
"
Jeanman wrote:
"
Quickfade wrote:

Need do buy something for my body.D

Haha are you going to use loreweave with the build? I'm not sure what chest to get. Loreweave / tinkerskin / a good rare chest.
isn't phaserun not affected anymore by faster casting?
Increased Elemental Damage works right? Just not if it has Attack tag on it?

edit: Have to say this build is retarded ridiculous!! Great job on whoever invented this out in the first place. Trying some stuff with Path Of Building to find new tweaks if it is possible. I feel Damage Reduction could be better.

Otherwise it is an insane build.. for league start and for endgame.. I have ALL RARES.. can remove Tinkerskin means I just wont heal when traps trigger, not a big deal atm.. but all rares and I faceroll EVERY MAP MOD on the planet.. every boss everything.. just random rares with decent stats.. not even most decent actually lol. Rings are awful atm.

So, recap, you start off with this build, craft most stuff yourself or find.. buy random Shaper gloves, murder mitts are best as they are easy to roll your colours and just craft the right mod for traps and +trap very easy to do, build yourself tons of currency with the build, minmax if you like the trap throwing mechanics and just buy whatever you want later... this build can do EVERYTHING and you are pretty safe, don´t get one shotted etc.

Great job!!

edit2:
So tinkering around with the build a ton..
Got a 5link chest.. and put my 4link Lightning Spire Trap in it WITH added Seismic trap.. imo mega OP vs single target as I have now double the boss kill traps that both deal same damage.. So when I get 6 link it will be mega op imo.. has anybody tried running 2 boss killing traps?
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Sep 11, 2018, 5:55:18 PM
What is the optimal 6 link setup for spire trap? The guide mentions priority assuming you 6 link arc, but I plan to put it in my gloves (5 link + additional trap).
IGN: Interloper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info