Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
mic01851165 wrote:
Ok, I bought Belly , and I'm immensely satisfied with the result.

6.1k hp is rly nice for our build! Insane regen and very hard to die cuz life flask recharge and rly fast life flask heal. (Like I said, pop 2 red = instant full heal)
Could go alittle higher if my my jewel is even better.

I really prefer high hp + 2 life flask over MoM + wasted mana flask spot.
Much more comfortable playstyle for me.

I totally agree with you. With my incursion trapper I have 6k life (with Loreweave) and I'm currently at 5.7k (with Loreweave as well) in Flashback.
I used belly in SSF HC when I found one. It was OK :-)
Last edited by Sequel on Aug 18, 2018, 11:11:59 AM
"
Sequel wrote:
"
mic01851165 wrote:
Ok, I bought Belly , and I'm immensely satisfied with the result.

6.1k hp is rly nice for our build! Insane regen and very hard to die cuz life flask recharge and rly fast life flask heal. (Like I said, pop 2 red = instant full heal)
Could go alittle higher if my my jewel is even better.

I really prefer high hp + 2 life flask over MoM + wasted mana flask spot.
Much more comfortable playstyle for me.

I totally agree with you. With my incursion trapper I have 6k life (with Loreweave) and I'm currently at 5.7k (with Loreweave as well) in Flashback.
I used belly in SSF HC when I found one. It was OK :-)

I don't know how to get to 6.1k hp with Loreweave before hitting lv100 though XD.
My HP just hit 6.1k hp with the help of Belly :P (With loreweave my hp will be 5.5k or something)

I think my hp would go much higher if I reach lv100 and change some jewels, but I don't really wanna pursue that. Lv95 is good enough for me. At max I'd hit lv96~ in this season until I finish 36 achievements I guess.
Hi,

why you use ARC deals 12% Increased Damage … and Not 40% increased ARC Damage

Greatings
"
Baskatar wrote:
Hi,

Greatings

"laziness". I stuck with the first Arc enchant I got on my helmet.
A good defensive helmet > helmet enchant. 40% increased damage isn't that much in the end!
"
Sequel wrote:
"
Baskatar wrote:
Hi,

Greatings

"laziness". I stuck with the first Arc enchant I got on my helmet.
A good defensive helmet > helmet enchant. 40% increased damage isn't that much in the end!

OK, thanks for response
Should we drop clarity and grace when going for the MoM build?
"
hyyyben wrote:

WHY would i hand you the answers..i want you to freaking work for them...when did poe players get this lazy.

In case you have forgotten, this is a community for PoE players and if anything, this is a place to discuss builds. Given your reply that contributed to nothing, I'd say that you shouldn't really criticize something without giving and being constructive. Rather, you're being destructive. If everyone here acted like you did, no build would have been improved upon and you wouldn't have seen all these meta builds that cater towards a specific category.

Criticism is what drives a build to advance and improve. Yours unfortunately had no basis and you, for some reason, did not want to disclose them. I think you should not contribute any further to this discussion if you have nothing constructive to provide.

Have a nice day and hopefully you'll look back to your bad "I am higher than you, filth." way of talking. It's just unacceptable and immature.
Last edited by Neoroify on Aug 18, 2018, 5:54:41 PM
Ok thx to this build I beat Uber Elder for the first time in my first encounter! (Four portals spent)

It was a pretty fast fight, I died alot due to my own lack of experience for Uber Elder, but overall it's a fast fight. The phase goes through quickly cuz our burst is just so insanely good.

I don't think I could do it first try (with like 4 portals) without using this build cuz then the fight may go longer and I'd just used up all 6 portals quickly.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Aug 19, 2018, 3:10:27 AM
On a whim thought I would try and 5 link my Loreweave.
140-odd fusings later.

Level 54 right now, will see how this rolls along once I get to 64
*edit* And I found these gloves in a random stash tab:

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Aug 19, 2018, 11:59:41 AM
"
DoubleU wrote:
On a whim thought I would try and 5 link my Loreweave.
140-odd fusings later.

Level 54 right now, will see how this rolls along once I get to 64
*edit* And I found these gloves in a random stash tab:

You want Level 18 Trap and Skills Which Throw Traps Throw 1 Additional Trap on gloves though. Really easy to craft those, just buy random shaper glvoes. Recommend Assassins Mitts for better chance of rolling colours easy.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Aug 19, 2018, 8:19:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info