Power Siphon

The whole change was a deranged idea.

You made the skill's single target non-existent. Barrage as a support doesn't even do what it used to; it just gimps your damage now. Fire projectiles in sequence? What sequence? You mean the 11 (8+3) projectiles that no matter the count of projectiles are still a single projectile? Or the fact that each sequence of that single projectile eats your resources in very rapid succession at no damage benefit over sacred wisps?

IDK, I'm starting to feel like you just hate wanders as an archetype.

Oh, forgot to mention that no matter how much mana you stack, even the now "buffed" transfigured power siphon deals less damage than regular version at any gem level.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Apr 14, 2024, 12:46:05 PM
Tried out the skill after many years.

First time using it as a shadow (and tested on a templar because I was confused).

I think the old on kill effect from 'back in the day' would help out a lot on the animation. Just plaster that effect on the player character to "channel the energy" to the head of the character from which the projectiles spawn from.

The skill feels weird otherwise. The Caster Animation doesn't fit it at all.

-r.k.
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
"
Ydoum wrote:
The whole change was a deranged idea.

You made the skill's single target non-existent. Barrage as a support doesn't even do what it used to; it just gimps your damage now. Fire projectiles in sequence? What sequence? You mean the 11 (8+3) projectiles that no matter the count of projectiles are still a single projectile? Or the fact that each sequence of that single projectile eats your resources in very rapid succession at no damage benefit over sacred wisps?

IDK, I'm starting to feel like you just hate wanders as an archetype.

Oh, forgot to mention that no matter how much mana you stack, even the now "buffed" transfigured power siphon deals less damage than regular version at any gem level.

Listen this person here please GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info