Power Siphon

Thank you, my spectres are indeed lightning ones. :)
This skill would be so much better if the tooltip contained the line:

Fire Projectiles sequentially while in Blood Stance
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Wand attacks need a huge damage boost for leveling.
Hello,
A have a few comments regarding the latest rework of the skill
mainly about the new targeting and number of projects
while I am guessing that the reword is mainly about removing barrage interaction while keeping the multi targeting of the skill
but at baseline the skill do not file any projectiles at all which is really awkward to use the skill and nothing happens. I suggest that the skill fires one projectile in aimed direction when there are no targets.
This can help make the skill less awkward and can help with things like breakables.
Also the skill do not target Hydrosphere. I think it should be targetable during its hit interval
Hi,

The Archmage version don't have the "Lightning" tag, is this voluntary?
discord.gg/brNDd44: The french discord
New iteration of Power Siphon feels very buggy. It's an attack skill but the default animation is for casting a spell, like the Vaal version which feels very clunky, but when a Barrage support is linked with it, it functions animation wise as an attack, albeit in an extremely awkward manner. The skill tooltip also tells me that PS can be used with a Wand *or* bow when clearly this is not the case.
The skill needs a visible animation to start with with no monsters around, Make one projectile fire from the wand if anything just having your char raise his hand and nothing happens kinda looks bad.

Please see my below suggestions for Power Siphon as o f 3.23 rework:

The new animation for a regular attack is holding your arm over your head, then the projectiles fly our of your body. This does not make sense for a wand attack. If you don't change anything please revert the animation at least.

I enjoyed playing power siphon barrage, why did you feel the need to remove it? Can we get this back please? Maybe remove the free projectiles from power siphon if that is your issue.

It is an attack, but it now requires an enemy target. When there are no enemies around I cannot attack breakable objects. There are also cases where enemies are on my screen, but I cannot attack them due to a range limit. One positive of this is that I don't need to aim anymore, but is that the game play you want? Please revert this to the prior behavior.
Hi is it intended that Power Siphon of the Archmage has Critical tag and not Lightning or Arcane? It has no mechanic which use critical strikes, seems like its just copied over from the base gem.
"
BalloonPark wrote:
Please see my below suggestions for Power Siphon as o f 3.23 rework:

The new animation for a regular attack is holding your arm over your head, then the projectiles fly our of your body. This does not make sense for a wand attack. If you don't change anything please revert the animation at least.

I enjoyed playing power siphon barrage, why did you feel the need to remove it? Can we get this back please? Maybe remove the free projectiles from power siphon if that is your issue.

It is an attack, but it now requires an enemy target. When there are no enemies around I cannot attack breakable objects. There are also cases where enemies are on my screen, but I cannot attack them due to a range limit. One positive of this is that I don't need to aim anymore, but is that the game play you want? Please revert this to the prior behavior.

I Also request a rollback of the skill, this is unplayable and just bad. Why did you feel the need to change the skill at all?

The animation look stupid since it is an attack of shooting the wand and you made it a spell AOE casting animation? Also the aiming is just bad. There was an invisibility totem and i couldn't target it at all...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info