3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
Hushz wrote:
What ur thoughts about watcher's eye? It's worth it? And, crit chance or lightning penetration one? TY for the awesome build btw \o

The lightning penetration jewel is huge. If you can get a watchers eye with a second relevant mod then I think it definitely outperforms A rare jewel. For example, mine has lightning penetration and a clarity mod, which is very nice for my MoM defenses.
Do people actually cast Conductivity manually? or is decoy totem is suppose to do that for you, its the former right?
"
flewychan wrote:
Do people actually cast Conductivity manually? or is decoy totem is suppose to do that for you, its the former right?

I do sometimes. Whats the difference on casting it instead Orb of Storms + Curse on Hit?
Just had this gem slot empty so.. why not?
"
Camaron wrote:
How good is this build for end game bosses? also is it good for HC?

You can watch the videos where I killed the end game bosses. Yes, it is good for HC.
Last edited by Durnz on Jul 2, 2018, 9:11:42 AM
Thank you so much for the reply!
How big is the extra trap on gloves? PoB doesn't seem to show it make any difference so can't really work it out myself
"
QuantomO wrote:
How big is the extra trap on gloves? PoB doesn't seem to show it make any difference so can't really work it out myself

Exactly 25% More damage, if you're using Cluster Trap. For Arc, anyhow. Does nothing useful for Lightning Spire.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Thanks for the reply,

Does 25% trap damage on gloves = the same? I have that already was wondering if it was worth the switch.
"
QuantomO wrote:
Thanks for the reply,

Does 25% trap damage on gloves = the same? I have that already was wondering if it was worth the switch.

Not INCREASED damage, actual MORE damage. It's throwing 5 traps instead of 4, that's a real 1.25 multiplier.

The 25% INCREASED is basically trash.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Jul 4, 2018, 7:14:35 PM
Can I use the Shimmerons I found instead of the staff you listed, or would that be better off in a different build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info