3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
Liyern wrote:

I run alot of of maps with friends and full parties. I can see a difference in my damage when going solo and party play, especially when doing map bosses etc. I took Loreweave for that reason, just in my personal experience that I've had in the past 6 hours or so, I feel in a much better situation than when I was running Tinkerskin. I also switched to a self cast Phase run with Faster Casting, for situations that call for it(although this Phase run ends when I start throwing traps and consumes Frenzy charges). My movement speed feels the same as with Tinkerskin, though I give up on the near-perm phase run and I still have Health regen/Frenzy charge thanks to Pyromaniac.(also since I was running 2 Maces before Shimmeron I've only been running with Flame dash, gonna test Light warp too for hopefully better mobility). Resistance on Loreweave I didn't care for cause I wasn't dying with 75% res to begin with, 4% res wont really do much for me. The way my build currently feels is amazing, it might be overkill damage wise but I'm not really going to make a new character besides this one so I figured I'd go all out xD.

Moving from 75% res to 80% res is a full 20% higher effective life versus elemental damage. It’s like going from 5k to 6k HP vs ele damage. Surely that’s worth a handful of divines, even if you are a masterful ninja warrior Jedi player who never ever dies?
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jun 30, 2018, 6:15:54 AM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
Liyern wrote:

I run alot of of maps with friends and full parties. I can see a difference in my damage when going solo and party play, especially when doing map bosses etc. I took Loreweave for that reason, just in my personal experience that I've had in the past 6 hours or so, I feel in a much better situation than when I was running Tinkerskin. I also switched to a self cast Phase run with Faster Casting, for situations that call for it(although this Phase run ends when I start throwing traps and consumes Frenzy charges). My movement speed feels the same as with Tinkerskin, though I give up on the near-perm phase run and I still have Health regen/Frenzy charge thanks to Pyromaniac.(also since I was running 2 Maces before Shimmeron I've only been running with Flame dash, gonna test Light warp too for hopefully better mobility). Resistance on Loreweave I didn't care for cause I wasn't dying with 75% res to begin with, 4% res wont really do much for me. The way my build currently feels is amazing, it might be overkill damage wise but I'm not really going to make a new character besides this one so I figured I'd go all out xD.

Moving from 75% res to 80% res is a full 20% higher effective life versus elemental damage. It’s like going from 5k to 6k HP vs ele damage. Surely that’s worth a handful of divines, even if you are a masterful ninja warrior Jedi player who never ever dies?

masterfull ninja..wut? Okay?

Numbers are nice, sure, but Tinkerskin didnt have the max res increase so it's not a necessity it's nice to have but people were asking double the chaos for a 80% res back when I bought my Loreweave so I decided to go this way and it's worked out great for me. And aye, sure it's worth the Divines, but why should I re-roll just for the 80% with a chance to get lower stats on other mods, like I said I didn't buy Loreweave for the res but for the damage.
Last edited by Liyern on Jun 30, 2018, 10:19:04 AM
"
QuantomO wrote:
Hi,

In the endgame skill gem setup tab shouldn't it be vaal clarity instead of vaal grace? Just made boots with two blue and two red links and then noticed you've put vaal grace? That's green

You don't need Vaal Clarity if you're using Lavianga's Spirit Mana Flask so Vaal Grace grants you more survivability
"
ralyon wrote:
Why put Lightning Spire Trap in glove with trap support?

Update: I guess probably it throws extra 1 trap.

THe 1 additional trap is not for socketed gems. Spire trap just goes to the gloves but it can be in the helmet or boots. You can also get a Shaper helmet with added lightning to spells, Innvervate or something else that can improve SPire traps. but 4 links is just fine for some additional burst on bosses.
"
like I said I didn't buy Loreweave for the res but for the damage.

You could improve your gloves, belt, amulet, boots (enchants) or Arc gem level 21 is a huge upgrade as well. Loreweave is not the best choice as an upgrade for damage.
"
Durnz wrote:
"
QuantomO wrote:
Hi,

In the endgame skill gem setup tab shouldn't it be vaal clarity instead of vaal grace? Just made boots with two blue and two red links and then noticed you've put vaal grace? That's green

You don't need Vaal Clarity if you're using Lavianga's Spirit Mana Flask so Vaal Grace grants you more survivability

Sorry that makes sense. Why did you put Vaal grace in blue though? It's a green gem
"
QuantomO wrote:
"
Durnz wrote:
"
QuantomO wrote:
Hi,

Sorry that makes sense. Why did you put Vaal grace in blue though? It's a green gem

Sorry. Wrong copy and paste. Its fixed, thanks.
"
QuantomO wrote:
"
Durnz wrote:
"
QuantomO wrote:
Hi,

Sorry. Wrong copy and paste. Its fixed, thanks.
What ur thoughts about watcher's eye? It's worth it? And, crit chance or lightning penetration one? TY for the awesome build btw \o
"
Hushz wrote:
What ur thoughts about watcher's eye? It's worth it? And, crit chance or lightning penetration one? TY for the awesome build btw \o

I don't think so. I'm not sure if a watcher's eye with 1 wrath mod is good enough to compensate any rare jewel with critical strike chance/multiplier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info