[3.3] Noodle's Arc Trap + Lightning Spire Trap Saboteur (Budget 2.2M+ Shaper DPS)

Is Cloak of defiance viable with the dps tree ?

126% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+114 to maximum Mana
1% of Mana Regenerated per second
10% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life
Mind Over Matter

I'm playing on hardcore incursion.

I recommend you make a hardcore version of the build and also a section with uniques.
Last edited by saucefar2 on Jun 16, 2018, 3:39:52 AM
So we're talking about adding flat lightning damage to spells, right? Regular flat lightning damage isn't going to help is it?

Yeah, I'm ok with it being a dumb question. Love the build Noodle! *meow*
I have problem with gem link... In ARC 4 gems dosen't work 2 of gems, trap and mine and cluster cant connect with arc, dont add this suports gems, do u know why? All the time when i want throw trap and my trap shoot lights i can only shot from hand lights
"
Deminii wrote:
I have problem with gem link... In ARC 4 gems dosen't work 2 of gems, trap and mine and cluster cant connect with arc, dont add this suports gems, do u know why? All the time when i want throw trap and my trap shoot lights i can only shot from hand lights

you need to link arc with trap support first
I like your idea with the strength nodes on the left, though you can go up to the chaos/life wheel that only gives 10str though. At the moment I need 30+ strength on one gear source.
"
Deminii wrote:

My gloves have the gem "trap support" worked into them (because they are Shaper gloves). Otherwise, you need to have the link "trap support" to turn your spell Arc into Arc traps.
"
dcap8424 wrote:
So we're talking about adding flat lightning damage to spells, right? Regular flat lightning damage isn't going to help is it?

Yeah, I'm ok with it being a dumb question. Love the build Noodle! *meow*

Flat lightning damage is fine! That just means it will be added to both spells and attacks. Glad you like it!!
"
saucefar2 wrote:
Is Cloak of defiance viable with the dps tree ?

126% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+114 to maximum Mana
1% of Mana Regenerated per second
10% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life
Mind Over Matter

I'm playing on hardcore incursion.

I recommend you make a hardcore version of the build and also a section with uniques.

The MoM version is intended for more HC/defense but I suppose I could make that more explicit.

If you're going to use Cloak of Defiance, I suppose you don't need the Mind over Matter nodes, since you get MoM with the cloak. Just make sure you stack enough mana regen if using that and be wary of the lack of life/resists on your chest piece. Honestly whenever I'm looking at using new items I just put them in my PoB :)
Wouldn't wands be better dps with higher lightning spell dmg etc?
is it rly necessary to have those daggers? I think I have more dmg with my wands:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info