[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

can 'lesser duration' support gem still works with the chest if there is no 'arcane surge' support gem in the chest ?
Hey man, can you please explain why we take "increased effectiveness of our non-curse auras" but the only aura I can find in the build is a curse one? I tried searching through the comments to see if this has already been asked, but I didn't see anything. Sorry if i missed it.
"
thehayter77 wrote:
Hey man, can you please explain why we take "increased effectiveness of our non-curse auras" but the only aura I can find in the build is a curse one? I tried searching through the comments to see if this has already been asked, but I didn't see anything. Sorry if i missed it.

Death's Oath's effect is an Aura.
I could manage to do some upgrades along the way. Here is what I came up with:

Corruptions:
Increased area of effect Council

Buffing 3 gems in body armour & indirectly capping chaos res (I have 70% chaos resistance)

Buffing 2 gems in gloves

Free Clarity skill & block chance applied to spells

Overall I am quite happy with the character. I will look into possibility of coming up with better corruption for body armour.

Stats with Magna Eclipsis

High Res Cap Stats with Regular Shield
Meanwhile I reach the appropriate level to use stuff (Death's Oath, etc.) which items/skillgems do you recommand ?
"
lucastb wrote:
Is there any corruption mod to the chest that would help the build?

You can get 6 white sockets from a level 3 corruption chamber. I think it's a one-in-four chance. Considering how cheap Death's Oaths and jeweller's orbs are it should work out a lot cheaper than spamming chromatic orbs.
Hello , title says budget but is it possible to use this build as a leaguestarter with zero currency on stash?
Hi Wtrclimax,

You certainly cannot play this build as it is, before you have Death's Oath body armour equipped. You can start it as ED/Contagion build by following the same tree and once you reach to level 62 (level requirement for Death's Oath), you can start enjoying actual build itself.

ED Contagion is quite cheap build to get going. So, you can use this build as league starter with zero currency and once you have the currency for Death's Oath (~2.5 ex), you can start enjoying build itself.
How does the second spreading rot work? I can't seem to find another jewel socket with 40 INT within the radius.

Edit: Jking, figured it out. The INT doesn't have to be allocated in order to count.
Last edited by arc231231 on Aug 2, 2018, 4:13:27 AM
Apologies for my lack of responses, here are UPDATES
Spoiler

"
Wtrclimax wrote:
Hello , title says budget but is it possible to use this build as a leaguestarter with zero currency on stash?

Both times I've run the build I have done so with 0 outside funding and no previous builds. The "chase" unique here is Breath of the Council, but the curious part of this item is that it is only expensive for a few days. Early in a temporary/challenge league, nobody will have it. When the first mapping\

The other replies are also correct, except that Death's Oath costs virtually nothing after day 3. By the time you are at the level to use Death's Oath without dying to the degen, it costs about 2 chaos recipes. 0 currency-gating, as far as I'm concerned.

For reference, I am averaging about 10c/chestpiece, and purchase about 8 per league.

If you later want to transition into a high-cost-high-performance build (like I did), this build saves you the trouble by enabling a hyper-tanky playstyle.

"
Thezibaim wrote:
Meanwhile I reach the appropriate level to use stuff (Death's Oath, etc.) which items/skillgems do you recommand ?

I've left a short piece in then main guide under Leveling, but I personally recommend Essence Drain (for normies) or Blade Vortex (for cool people). Anything is good for gear; cap your resists and don't be a limp noodle.

Check out the Dark Seer, Doon Cuebiyari, or Singularity uniques - or run a rare sceptre/wand. Dual-wielding is acceptable if you're a softcore hero as well.

"
ashyeo2008 wrote:
can 'lesser duration' support gem still works with the chest if there is no 'arcane surge' support gem in the chest ?

No.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info