[3.3] Crit Seismic / Bladefall Trapper / Life / MoM / League Starter

What order would you suggest doing the ascendancy in?
"
Vytria wrote:
What order would you suggest doing the ascendancy in?

I prefer this order:

1. Perfect Crime
2. Chain Reaction
3. Pyromaniac
4. Born in the Shadows

But u can take Born in the Shadows 3rd if u want.

hi all!
a couple of question
- how about defences for endgame? It's evasion or energy shield?
- How to gain Mana and Life? Is Pyromaniac good enough?
- a good wand for levelling, what should I look for?
- we can think a setup with Siphoning Trap to help on defences?
- link blind support to a trap it's a waste or could help with survivability

thank you
"
ThoryX wrote:
hi all!
a couple of question
- how about defences for endgame? It's evasion or energy shield?
- How to gain Mana and Life? Is Pyromaniac good enough?
- a good wand for levelling, what should I look for?
- we can think a setup with Siphoning Trap to help on defences?
- link blind support to a trap it's a waste or could help with survivability

thank you

Defence is life, MoM, evasion, perma blind from ascendancy, regen from ascendancy, life recovery from tinkerskin, immortal call setup + enduring cry. Its enough to feel urself good vs guards and shaper.

We get mana from pure regen + mana flask. At 90 lvl its about 120-130 mana per sec with Clarity. For mapping u can use Vaal Clarity + Inc Duration.

For leveling i dont know what to use. I run now with rare trash what i found while i pass the acts.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Jun 4, 2018, 3:01:58 AM
Why you not pick acrobatics instead of Mom? It also allows you pick "Master Sapper" to gain up to 30% chance a have Frenzy charge
Another option is going to power charges, it's very easy to gain +2 extra charges in the tree. Gain charges it's quite simple to gain with "blast cascade" and Vaal Power Siphon.
"
gataoo1993 wrote:
Why you not pick acrobatics instead of Mom? It also allows you pick "Master Sapper" to gain up to 30% chance a have Frenzy charge
Another option is going to power charges, it's very easy to gain +2 extra charges in the tree. Gain charges it's quite simple to gain with "blast cascade" and Vaal Power Siphon.

I dont see reason to increase number of power charges (practically dont increase damage) and chance to gain frenzy charge. I always have maximum frenzies with 15% chance.

I prefer MoM coz from hits i have more than enough defence, MoM help against spells very well.

But it doesnt mean u cant take acro instead of MoM and extra power charges.
So I'm at level 51 and getting my face kicked in. I have barely any survivability and trying to update my gear as much as possible. Did you go through this phase as you leveled? I'm following your tree and have been having a ton of fun so far. Any suggestions on stats to specifically search for to survive a little more?

Also, my traps seem to trigger so slowly recently. What stat affects the trigger time of traps?

Thanks so much for your advice and build. I am otherwise really enjoying traps!
"
Vytria wrote:
So I'm at level 51 and getting my face kicked in. I have barely any survivability and trying to update my gear as much as possible. Did you go through this phase as you leveled? I'm following your tree and have been having a ton of fun so far. Any suggestions on stats to specifically search for to survive a little more?

Also, my traps seem to trigger so slowly recently. What stat affects the trigger time of traps?

Thanks!

I had survivability problems too (bad gear and 30-40% all res).

I did 2nd lab and chose Pyromaniac in ascendancy instead of Chain Reaction and got 75-75-75 resistances, life was about 2.2k. My life regen became 400-500 in fight and all survivability problems disappeared.

And at this moment i still have no movement skill and fortify and no immortal call setup xD U can see my current gear in profile.

Looking at your gear i can say that u have problems with max life. Try to get gear with at least 50hp everywhere.

About traps trigger time. I have no any problems with this if i understood it right. Maybe u need throw them a little closer to yourself, so that the monsters do not bypass them.

If u have any questions feel free to ask me here or in game.

Good luck!
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Jun 5, 2018, 1:56:55 AM
"
Vytria wrote:

for defence you can pick this for 3c, and your problem of resistance is solve:

Also I don't think you need to use two weapons, you can have a shield to improve your denfece.

for damage, at your level, you can think to buy a 5-link body armour for 1c.
You can also search for weapon with the stats:
- increased trap damage
- increased critical strike to spells
- add physical damage to spells
(check this from ZiggyD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLZS0UVRS7M)

try also to switch increased Aoe for another gem that improve your damage.

what do you think about going a bit more under the Shadow start to take Master Sapper, Acrobatics and maybe Revenge of the hunted for life and Eva and goind with Eldritch Battery (who's going well with Tinkerskin) ?

other question, you didn't take "expeditious munitions" near Coldhearted calculation, its an omission or its intentionnal ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info