[3.3, Build-of-the-week] Stored Lightning Bolt - CantripN's Lightning Trapper.

I am following you
"
nowai27 wrote:
Lightning Spire Trap looks way more reliable for single target than ball lightning (LST+TDMG+CLTRAPS+INCAOE). Using inc aoe can be a good choice since overlap mechanics of LST exists

Cluster Trap will use all 3 charges in 1 use. I am new to trapper so I havent tried oiut BL yet but the no cooldown on BL might be better.

Loving this build so far, made it to 52 today.
the 3.3 links have different skills listed? which is the correct version for the build?
also does anyone have a leveling guide, specifically one that does not require that many (or none) respecing?
yes from what I can tell only the level 95 build is 3.3.0 compatible, all the other links haven't been updated yet.... but also I'm wondering why you chose in 3.3.0 to get rid of MoM when in 3.2.0 you liked MoM? also there are a few trap nodes you choose to ignore that are new in 3.3.0? like the first 3nodes at the start of the shadow tree?
Can you update tree to 3.3.0 ? What about trap dmg points near start ?
What about a passive tree with 3.3 changes to it? Would be greatly appreciated.
#nooblivesmatter
"
crackhead069 wrote:

You can look at his character to guide you.
"
deadmeat9 wrote:
"
crackhead069 wrote:

You can look at his character to guide you.

thanks, it seems he is in fact using MoM in 3.3.0 like I thought he would
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.3.0/AAAABAYDAQNlBAcEswVCBbUGQAZ3Bx4I1A5IES0RLxGWG-Ae8CepKgsrCiycLR8yGDLRNj1BlkIsRUdFnUlPSVFMs1MxU1JVS1XGV9hd8mHiYqxo8mpDbIxvd3BRcFJzbXtffEt8g35Zf8aCHoPbg_GFMonTjDaNv5ANlPGVIJUulnSXLZrgnaqgeaIAoqOus7MDtMW2hrd1vKq86sBmwfPC7ND11CPbC9vn62Pr7vAf8NXw-fJ1-Jc=?accountName=CantripN&characterName=Shazam
without Tinkerskin, MoM + EB is gonna put a lot of pressure on your mana pool.
"
skeithyip wrote:
without Tinkerskin, MoM + EB is gonna put a lot of pressure on your mana pool.

You're right, that's why I'm using one. But it wasn't bad before, either.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info