[3.2] Voidforge Heavy Strike/Infernal Blow Assassin - 1.7sec Full Life Shaper Kill Vid (WIP)

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
souljaboi25 wrote:
only requires legacy acuities

Can also do it with rare gloves and vp

As stated this is a work in progress on standard. I always start my builds off in standard min-maxed then scale down after I figure out what's best overall.

Lots of people not liking league and farting around on standard atm.

first of all. you can retweek the build and make it a few exalts build with the same dps. 300-400 less life.

second thing you this is for people who does not know. the paste pin will not calculate voidforge actual damage so the 3 million dps in the builder is actually around 9.2-9.8 million dps.

TO see the actual dps for the voidforge you need to Edit it and change the wording from

gain 300% of weapon physical damage as extra damage of an element.

to

gain 100% of weapon physical damage as extra damage of each element.

also elemental focus is a nerf to the damage in that build as shaper is easily shockable with the sword for a minimum of 12% damage taken. and if you can change multistrike it will become 25% damage taken by your shock so easily with the same overall dps before shock. a higher dps after obviously.

one other thing since the sword has 300% to a random element it means hypothermia can actually work if you are interested, u can change onslaught with taste of hate to help your damage chill the moment you get in.

anyway my point I, the build is really great. not because you can one shot shaper but because the build can be changes slightly in many ways and so it's viable for everyone.

good job bro!
Last edited by naturefury1 on Apr 2, 2018, 12:18:51 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
AgurBadur wrote:
Since you cant deal non-elemental damage and it seems you only convert about 90% of phys with infernal blow and 40% with heavy strike, does it make sense to try to grab some conversion somewhere?

Conversion is nice but not 100% necessary. Since we can't deal chaos damage, there is no "double-dip" sort of scenario we can abuse to gain tons of chaos damage through the normal phys->ele->chaos conversion chain. However, converting damage is still a great way to gain damage.

I have 40% cold conversion of winter spirit, and 40% cold conversion on hatred watcher's eye.

There's not really any other conversion for us to take unless we use items/gems.

As far as gems go:

With my setup, Phys-To-Light gem is a 36% MORE dmg modifier according to PoB
Melee Phys 49%
Damage On Full Life 50.8%
WED 56.8%
Ele Focus 51.6%
MultiStrike 37.4% (and Multistrike is more about getting as many hits in for double dmg/leech than just PURE dmg alone)

conversation is less important once u calculate the actual dps of the weapon. but, it is still stronger than any other option. also if you have 70-80% of damage converted to cold it opens the gate for you to change ele focus for hypothermia. ofc it's subject to personal taste but it's a good choice bro.

gj again :p!
"
kestapop wrote:
Could you remove the 3.2 ? no one league players care your standard build...

bro, you can make the exact dps of his build with slightly less life. with cheap items we can afford in league and I don't play standard too so believe me.

I will say this again so ppl can actually see the actual numbers of the build and how easily you can still do high numbers iwht normal items.

do the same thing you can do with doomfletch prism and doomfletch.

doomfletch in the builder is not calculated but prism is calculated.

edit voidforge, change the percentage from 300% to 100% and the wording to each instead of an. you will see the actual dps.

good luck.
Hi Ahfack, just wanted to say i've been a fan of your builds since a long time and i've always played at least one for each league. After looking through this guide, voidforge with heavy strike and ele conversion looks very juicy. I was thinking of trying out the build on a juggernaut instead, do you think it is possible? Thanks and keep making awesome builds!
having a blast with this build currently. did flickerstrike with icebite instead of infernal blow for clearing. pretty fast.

PokemonsInExile <--- tips on what to improve would be great.

what i think imma do.
6l void forge
ele weakness 2soc tombfist
better belt,jewlery,jewels
If this build could somehow be converted into Zerphi/RF pathfinderish or maybe just pathfinder i dont know, it would be the most fun greatest build ever. Can we try and do that? lmao, my poet pen pathfinder is so broken i just soak all of uber elder/shaper dmg, dont have to move at all.... I just wish I could do that but with voidforge... lets make this dream a reality.. anyone have any ideas on how we could make it work?
this is gonna sound silly but what bandit do we choose? or we kill all, still new sry
how about playing another class ussing an elder/shaped gloves with the +3.5 crit base essence?

Im just thinking about playing this build (always liked heavy strike as a boss killer) but not convinced on the assasin approach.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172043 SELLINGSHOP
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/148812 UNARMED RAIMBOW TEMPLAR
how do u lvl for this????? ty for the build I wanna really try :D
Hey guys! Been really busy last few days IRL so trying to get back responding to comments. Sorry for delay!

"
Narandel wrote:
Hi Ahfack, just wanted to say i've been a fan of your builds since a long time and i've always played at least one for each league. After looking through this guide, voidforge with heavy strike and ele conversion looks very juicy. I was thinking of trying out the build on a juggernaut instead, do you think it is possible? Thanks and keep making awesome builds!

Thanks for the kind words! Glad you enjoy them.

Yes, I'd say this build could really be done on any class you choose with varying DPS/Survivability outputs.

There are 2 main reasons I chose Shadow: 1. This started out as a meme-build wanting to "one-shot" full life shaper with heavy strike. Assassin provides the most damage, period. 2. I wanted to get some use out of my shadow on standard that's been sitting there unused since talisman.

Juggernaut will be a good one because of accuracy, tankiness, and phys mitigation (to help offset abyssus use).

However, I think the best overall class (for survivability + damage) for this build (and most builds tbh) in league would be Ascendant: Slayer + Assassin

Let's face it, Ascendant has a huge buff and having access to slayer's overleech is insane for any attack build. That alone lets you use damage on full life + Blood Rage gems, and as long as your leeching (which is pretty much all the time), you're doing great damage and allows pretty much any build to do uber eldler.

You still get some good crit (although not as much) from assassin, and you still get cull from slayer.

However, it still won't be as much damage as pure assassin.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info