[3.2] Voidforge Heavy Strike/Infernal Blow Assassin - 1.7sec Full Life Shaper Kill Vid (WIP)

"
AgurBadur wrote:
Since you cant deal non-elemental damage and it seems you only convert about 90% of phys with infernal blow and 40% with heavy strike, does it make sense to try to grab some conversion somewhere?

Conversion is nice but not 100% necessary. Since we can't deal chaos damage, there is no "double-dip" sort of scenario we can abuse to gain tons of chaos damage through the normal phys->ele->chaos conversion chain. However, converting damage is still a great way to gain damage.

I have 40% cold conversion of winter spirit, and 40% cold conversion on hatred watcher's eye.

There's not really any other conversion for us to take unless we use items/gems.

As far as gems go:

With my setup, Phys-To-Light gem is a 36% MORE dmg modifier according to PoB
Melee Phys 49%
Damage On Full Life 50.8%
WED 56.8%
Ele Focus 51.6%
MultiStrike 37.4% (and Multistrike is more about getting as many hits in for double dmg/leech than just PURE dmg alone)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

We've reached critical mass lol
Last edited by Ahfack on Mar 31, 2018, 2:10:02 PM
Could you remove the 3.2 ? no one league players care your standard build...
"
kestapop wrote:
Could you remove the 3.2 ? no one league players care your standard build...

Click above

^That's the gear that was used in the above vid/gif. All of which can be acquired in league.
(Can chaos spam 1.5%~ crit on an elder chest base and craft life. Damage is easy to get in order to delete shaper.)

Also, you can 30% Quality the sword in league, so it's possible to do even more damage with a budget gearset than I can in standard with equivalent gear.

Also, 3.2 is a patch not a league. League players aren't the only ones playing right now. There's a good amount of players playing in standard because of the underwhelming league mechanics.
Last edited by Ahfack on Mar 31, 2018, 4:07:23 PM
hi can you plase check my voidforge assassin build. Feels a little squishy, and the damage is not there yet. Can you please give me some advise of what to change? I used physical to lightning gem with heavy strike instead of elemental focus in order to get physical to ele coversion. crit chance is about 63 percent max with full buff. Also feels like crit multi is abit low. Any suggestion Ahfack? My profile is open.
Last edited by Sammyboy322 on Mar 31, 2018, 4:30:21 PM
"
Sammyboy322 wrote:
hi can you plase check my voidforge assassin build. Feels a little squishy, and the damage is not there yet. Can you please give me some advise of what to change? I used physical to lightning gem with heavy strike instead of elemental focus in order to get physical to ele coversion. crit chance is about 63 percent max with full buff. Also feels like crit multi is abit low. Any suggestion Ahfack? My profile is open.

Lots of work to be done!

You're only level 80, so you want to concentrate on leveling. The playstyle of this build is to have very fast reflexes while mapping. Get comfortable and used to where your infernal blow attack initiates. You want to attack before your enemy has a chance to.

I show you right now to be about 460k heavy strike Shaper Dmg at level 80.

Don't let P2L fool you, it's not better than ele focus.

Just swapping out P2L for Ele focus we get up to 571k Shaper Dmg

You wise oak is balanced, good job! However, you need to quality all your flasks for maximum duration.

You want your diamond flask to have bleed immunity on it.

Increased charge recovery, increased duration, reduced flask charges used - any of those are really good secondary mods.

Replacing your life flask with a silver flask on bosses gets you up to 630k

You're at 6k life with a belly - you're definitely getting there! With each level you gain life

Forces of Nature is your next priority - this is a HUGE node for us

At level 83, you will have 6.2k life and 718k shaper dmg

After that, the jewel sockets you are 2 away from each.

For simulation's sake, I'll input something attainable, a 3 mod jewel.

After these 2 jewel sockets, you'll be level 87 with 6,656 life and 829k shaper dmg

for level 90, you will path into berserking.

At level 90, you will be 6,776 life with 895k Shaper dmg

At this point, you want to start looking at some of your gear to replace.

The easy ones will be Lion's Roar and Wise Oak. Replacing each of these for their max rolls (25% more melee and 15% pen), they will net you 10k dmg each, so yo'ull be at 921k shaper dmg.

Okay, so now the weight of the empire jewels. These are HUGE for our heavy strike damage. Yes, you'll lose a bit of life from your rare jewels, and you'll lose infernal blow damage, but if you are running bosses like guardians/shaper this is a definite.

You want to be sure to have your watcher's eye jewel int he very far right jewel slot by Heartseeker

Your other two jewel slots will be where you put weight of the empire.

Swapping these two jewels, you will be at 6,489 Life with 1.131M Shaper dmg at level 90

You also will notice in my videos that I set for a few seconds in my Ralakesh boots.

Some might think this is silly, but it really helps with bosses. We are 2h, have 2 attacks in the 6l's, and wear kaom's roots. We have no other way of generating frenzy or endurance charges.

With 3 frenzies, you're at 1.331M shaper dmg

You could also 30%Q your voidforge if you wanted to, that will bump you up to 1.381M shaper dmg

Getting a pair of Kaom's Roots with 10pen enchant on them is another GG damage boost against bosses like Shaper/Guardians. These will bump you up to 1.552M shaepr dmg.

Okay, now another thing you might want to consider while fighting shaper is wearing an abyssus. You could even carry it with you and swap right before the fight so you don't die against phys shots from the mini-bosses/mobs on the way to him. Most of the things we die to from shaper either aren't phys, or we would get 1-shot by anyway like shaper slam etc...

Abyssus alone will ramp your damage up just over 700k shaper dmg, bumping you up to well over the 2M mark, at 2.257M Shaper damage.

Vaal haste puts you at 2.555M Shaper Damage

So there you go, that's your path (of exile hue hue hue), and with very minimal investment. If you swapped your rings/ammy you coudl get even more damage, but you're already wise oak balanced, so I bet you'd rather not. Your chance to hit is really good at 93%, and effective crit chance isn't bad either. 77.41% without an elder chest.

THe base is there, and I see lots of potential here. Now it's just a matter of time :)

For the meantime while you level, you shelve ice golem/ancestral protector and run a low level cast when damage taken-immortal call.

Good luck sir!

Your future PoB: https://pastebin.com/ShiH8AHD
Last edited by Ahfack on Mar 31, 2018, 5:30:18 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Sammyboy322 wrote:

Lots of work to be done!

You're only level 80, so you want to concentrate on leveling. The playstyle of this build is to have very fast reflexes while mapping. Get comfortable and used to where your infernal blow attack initiates. You want to attack before your enemy has a chance to.

I show you right now to be about 460k heavy strike Shaper Dmg at level 80.

Don't let P2L fool you, it's not better than ele focus.

Just swapping out P2L for Ele focus we get up to 571k Shaper Dmg

You wise oak is balanced, good job! However, you need to quality all your flasks for maximum duration.

You want your diamond flask to have bleed immunity on it.

Increased charge recovery, increased duration, reduced flask charges used - any of those are really good secondary mods.

Replacing your life flask with a silver flask on bosses gets you up to 630k

You're at 6k life with a belly - you're definitely getting there! With each level you gain life

Forces of Nature is your next priority - this is a HUGE node for us

At level 83, you will have 6.2k life and 718k shaper dmg

After that, the jewel sockets you are 2 away from each.

For simulation's sake, I'll input something attainable, a 3 mod jewel.

After these 2 jewel sockets, you'll be level 87 with 6,656 life and 829k shaper dmg

for level 90, you will path into berserking.

At level 90, you will be 6,776 life with 895k Shaper dmg

At this point, you want to start looking at some of your gear to replace.

The easy ones will be Lion's Roar and Wise Oak. Replacing each of these for their max rolls (25% more melee and 15% pen), they will net you 10k dmg each, so yo'ull be at 921k shaper dmg.

Okay, so now the weight of the empire jewels. These are HUGE for our heavy strike damage. Yes, you'll lose a bit of life from your rare jewels, and you'll lose infernal blow damage, but if you are running bosses like guardians/shaper this is a definite.

You want to be sure to have your watcher's eye jewel int he very far right jewel slot by Heartseeker

Your other two jewel slots will be where you put weight of the empire.

Swapping these two jewels, you will be at 6,489 Life with 1.131M Shaper dmg at level 90

You also will notice in my videos that I set for a few seconds in my Ralakesh boots.

Some might think this is silly, but it really helps with bosses. We are 2h, have 2 attacks in the 6l's, and wear kaom's roots. We have no other way of generating frenzy or endurance charges.

With 3 frenzies, you're at 1.331M shaper dmg

You could also 30%Q your voidforge if you wanted to, that will bump you up to 1.381M shaper dmg

Getting a pair of Kaom's Roots with 10pen enchant on them is another GG damage boost against bosses like Shaper/Guardians. These will bump you up to 1.552M shaepr dmg.

Okay, now another thing you might want to consider while fighting shaper is wearing an abyssus. You could even carry it with you and swap right before the fight so you don't die against phys shots from the mini-bosses/mobs on the way to him. Most of the things we die to from shaper either aren't phys, or we would get 1-shot by anyway like shaper slam etc...

Abyssus alone will ramp your damage up just over 700k shaper dmg, bumping you up to well over the 2M mark, at 2.257M Shaper damage.

Vaal haste puts you at 2.555M Shaper Damage

So there you go, that's your path (of exile hue hue hue), and with very minimal investment. If you swapped your rings/ammy you coudl get even more damage, but you're already wise oak balanced, so I bet you'd rather not. Your chance to hit is really good at 93%, and effective crit chance isn't bad either. 77.41% without an elder chest.

THe base is there, and I see lots of potential here. Now it's just a matter of time :)

For the meantime while you level, you shelve ice golem/ancestral protector and run a low level cast when damage taken-immortal call.

Good luck sir!

Your future PoB: https://pastebin.com/ShiH8AHD

my god, thank you so much for explaning all the details. I love you lol/
I kept trying to abuse the absolute shit of of heavystrike with the wrong side of Skilldrasil, Ahfuck you are a genius and this is my next build. Cheers man.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Just wanna share my experience with other ppl trying this build. First of all, when you first start using infernal blow+ heavy strike, you will feel like shit and fucking squishy because you get hit like so many times by mobs before you hit them. I felt that too. After I have run like 30-40 maps, it is like a lot smoothier than before, more used to it, in other words. You will understand how to use the skill pretty well so you will not feel squishy anymore. And that explosion from infernal blow will just make you addictive to it LOL. And the damage is there too. Pretty cool build if you have enough currency to invest in it.
Hwy so I am not sure how to calculate my dps but it seems wayyy lower then what yours is? I need to balance my res for wise and get better jewel but I have double res balance and some pretty decent gear. was hoping you could tell me my shaper dps and what I should be doing to get it higher? thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info