[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
I really love the build :) Here is my version https://pastebin.com/1VQ6L60U (Took some evasion/life nodes instead of life nodes :D

Glad you like it! Your PoB Looks solid, the upgrade should be steel rings with T1 life and some good attack rolls, and also I love taste of hate more than jade flask.

I have some little test on passive tree right now, basically I am thinking of respec 3 points from Twin Terrors and get %life nodes. The reason is when enemy is full life, our crit chance is already capped at 95%, and more crit chance won't help anymore.

Currently I am at around 1.8 million DPS with all buff on, and around 6.1k life.. Almost face tanking all content except uber elder.
i wonder if can use bloodseeker+lycosidae (to ignore accuracy) with this build and still able to perform similarly
Thanks for the update ! been playing this build, lots of fun :)
"
duabijitelur wrote:
i wonder if can use bloodseeker+lycosidae (to ignore accuracy) with this build and still able to perform similarly

Two bloodseekers will perform better both defensively and offensively.
With one bloodseeker + lyco, not only your DPS is lower, you also have much lower leech rate, which makes you squishy. Accuracy is not much of a problem, with my current setup I have 89% accuracy, and with such a fast attack speed style, you won't feel anything.
"
madjack wrote:
Thanks for the update ! been playing this build, lots of fun :)

No problem, glad you enjoy it!
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
duabijitelur wrote:

Two bloodseekers will perform better both defensively and offensively.
With one bloodseeker + lyco, not only your DPS is lower, you also have much lower leech rate, which makes you squishy. Accuracy is not much of a problem, with my current setup I have 89% accuracy, and with such a fast attack speed style, you won't feel anything.

ah i see, ok thks for the reply
So i assume that bloodseekker's physical attack damage leeched as life does nothing because full cold conversion so what would be best implicit to look for?
"
Tuomari wrote:
So i assume that bloodseekker's physical attack damage leeched as life does nothing because full cold conversion so what would be best implicit to look for?

Yes the phys dmg leeched as life does nothing.
The best corruption will be crit multi or attack speed.
But the add fire/cold/lightning, weapon range, crit chance, frenzy on kill are also very good.
If you hit culling strike, it's not useful for this build, but you could sell it for 5ex+.
How to get the Bloodseeker to 30% quality? Vaaled them? And if so how many attempts to get 2 of them with 30% quality? I couldn´t find just one of them with 30% quality on poe.trade.
Last edited by Hate_Nicknames on Oct 4, 2018, 8:26:37 AM
"
How to get the Bloodseeker to 30% quality? Vaaled them? And if so how many attempts to get 2 of them with 30% quality? I couldn´t find just one of them with 30% quality on poe.trade.

It was from bestiary league crafting,don't think you could use Vaal orb to get it.
However, do Vaal your bloodseekers, there are a lot of good corruption modes you can get, probably even better than the 30 quality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info