[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Hello,

I am newbie in PoE and that icy spikes are so interesting,

I started to make exactly what you did,

Please dont forget to upgrade gears, since rookies like me dont know which gear is good which is not good :)
hello so im having trouble facetanking can you help
Hi there, so i started playing PoE with about a month left of Beastiary, and the FrostBlades Assassin was my very first build. Least to say I wish I had known about your build guide, my first try at a FrostBlades Assassin was quite the failure, but once Incursion started I made another FrostBlades, but went Trickster.

I've tried quite a few different armors other than Belly of the beast, and I've found Hyrri's armor works very well for evade, and dodge.
(I'm not sure how to post/link my gears in a post yet.) But if you could have a look at my character named IDunnoYou in my profile you'll see what I've made work for myself, don't bother with the character Blizasted, he's my very first FrostBlades build, since I've turned him into an acid/molten striker.

At the moment my toon is using Bringer of rain, dual Touch of Anguish, 2x Rare prismatic rings, an Abyssal belt, and Elder Rare gloves w/ gems have lvl 20 faster attacks, and gems have lvl 18 faster projectiles.
The gloves I'm using FrostBlades/multi strike/ele dmg w/ attks/ ele focus.

Alot of ppl say I'm nuts to do so, but I'm dealing mid range DPS, and I don't seem to have a problem running T5-14 maps.

Typically I use 6L Hyrri's, shaped shapers touch, blood seek, and touch of anguish, strajkonas, or a trip res/des/life/evasion helm.

The one thing I haven't been able to do is get my DPS past 200k
Could you maybe post lvl tree or somehow mark with nodes i should get first on ur passive tree?

Also with changes to passive tree PoB doesn't import passive tree and i only see ur items :s
How do you think about a new Herald of Purity use instead an Ash? PoB looks good.

Maybe, I will try to use it both HoA+HoP (+Hatred) when I afford The Enlighten gem.

And second question. As WIKI says: "When a Bloodseeker is equipped in the main hand ... the leech will be instant for both weapons", is it nessesary to use two Bloodseekers? May it be better to take ToA claw in offhand?
"
_SP_ wrote:
How do you think about a new Herald of Purity use instead an Ash? PoB looks good.

Maybe, I will try to use it both HoA+HoP (+Hatred) when I afford The Enlighten gem.

And second question. As WIKI says: "When a Bloodseeker is equipped in the main hand ... the leech will be instant for both weapons", is it nessesary to use two Bloodseekers? May it be better to take ToA claw in offhand?

The Wiki actually says "When a Bloodseeker is equipped in the main hand and using skills that attacks with both hands, such as Dual Strike, the leech will be instant for both weapons."

Frost blades, unfortunately alternates hands.
Hi. i'm wondering if this build id still viable. I'm gonna using this for my second build in delve so i wanna know if there is some changes. Thank you for nice looking build tho
"
Hi. i'm wondering if this build id still viable. I'm gonna using this for my second build in delve so i wanna know if there is some changes. Thank you for nice looking build tho

Hi yes, it is still viable. I just tested with T16s and Shaper (in standard) and still feels very easy.
I have updated the PoB link and passive tree. Sorry I was AFK for a long time :)
I really love the build :) Here is my version https://pastebin.com/1VQ6L60U (Took some evasion/life nodes instead of life nodes :D
"
Hejti wrote:
Could you maybe post lvl tree or somehow mark with nodes i should get first on ur passive tree?

Also with changes to passive tree PoB doesn't import passive tree and i only see ur items :s

I have updated the skill tree and PoB link..

Sorry I was AFK for a long while..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info