[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Do you take molten strike early on as usual with frost blades? or is it different on shadow
can someone explain me why this build use Shaper's touch?
"
andrei88 wrote:

Problem is i cant get essentional things like level 4 gem to run 3 auras and cant find 3th jewel no one sell it and i dont know the price if some one start to sell it , i luse alot of dmg from thear , for belly just to expensive for now i was goin to bargin for some yellow 6l armor with decent life and few resist with hope to buy for like 25-35c becose this ...... exalted dont drop on me dunno why .

No need to worry. I got my first ex drop after Lv90. There's really no need for you to worry about the best possible gear at Lv70. Just grind slowly and enjoy the game!
"
TL1_Sasori wrote:
Hi! I plan to try this build in the race. I will start on SSF SC, so shaper's touch will be hard to get and it cant be chanced. Which gloves is bis before ill kill shaper? And what is claws stat priority while lvling? And what happens if I only wear one bloodseeker? Can i use The touch of anguish's or Wasp nest in second slot, before i get second bloodseeker? Thank you!

Hi there,

In that case, use a spiked glove with life, add phys, attack speed etc.(or two socketed tombfist, but may also be hard to find one)
For claws, just focus on PDPS. High EDPS claw is also fine, but PDPS is more efficient.
As SSF, just use whatever good claw you found. However, without two bloodseekers you could not face tank shaper/T16 etc. You can still finish those content with good positioning though, especially for shaper fight, if you're familiar with fight mechanics and good at positioning, you won't need the instant leech that much.
"
TeeBung wrote:
Do you take molten strike early on as usual with frost blades? or is it different on shadow

just level with frost blades. The clear speed is faster than molten strike (assuming you got the correct leveling unique claws).
"
tichanyya wrote:
can someone explain me why this build use Shaper's touch?

Basically the possible choices for gloves are:
1. shaper's touch
2. two-socket tombfist
3. spiked glove

I have made detailed comparison in previous discussions (tested with PoB and in game), shaper's touch is better than the other two.
Thank you for the guide and for being so active and responsive in this thread!

Will you be playing during the Flashback league and if so do you plan to start with this build?

Presumably Ancestral Call should be used for leveling, right?

Thanks a lot in advance!
"
Biratancho wrote:
Thank you for the guide and for being so active and responsive in this thread!

Will you be playing during the Flashback league and if so do you plan to start with this build?

Presumably Ancestral Call should be used for leveling, right?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi thanks for the comment. I normally visit the forum once/twice per day :)

I will be playing during flashback, and I will be playing a Scion.. haven't decided what build to play though.

Ancestral Call is optional imo, since you're clearing super fast already anyways. (and I'm lazy to do gem swap for boss fights.)
"
nal_tony wrote:

.. haven't decided what build to play though.

Ah, classic! I have been wanting to try Frost Blades AND Assassin for a while so to see them paired together left me no choice lol

Best of luck in the race and thanks again :)
Last edited by Biratancho on May 4, 2018, 4:31:52 PM
well i am new and my frist build was cyclone wasnt fun at all xd and i did try your build its soo cool but dont u think 81% of resistance is toooo low and we got 450k dps is toooo alot too also i cant understand why do we got 3 aura while we use only purity of ice and hatered and heraled of ice isnt activated why u did put it then ?
and thanks again for this build really alot sorr for the english also

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info