[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
chimera just ruined the whole thing. no movement skills means you're dead. the worst build i've ever played. period. and to those who like to blame everyone on the net for being "noob" or something i stick my middle finger up with regards to ya shimmerons. once again, this is the worst build "I" have ever played. stay cool.

PS
yeah i could have switched one shimmeron for some decent shield to get a shield charge but fuck it. i'm done.

You can use a quicksilver, movement boots and phase run. Chimera is VERY easy (I even do with Kaom Roots, which are very slow lol), I mean, the EASIEST of all the guardians for this build. Probably only the Phoenix is as easy. If you die to Chimera, you are doing something wrong. The problem is not the build.

IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Jul 31, 2018, 6:32:57 PM
Good day!
The build is simply wonderful and very funny to play, so many thanks for your amazing job here.
I've raised my templar to lvl 90, did Elder a couple of times and all guardians but Hydra.
I have a question.
This is my build-itemization (path of building). https://pastebin.com/rPCeuzWC
As you can see I have a decent shield (+71% spelldamage +5% castspeed +71 maximum life) on offhand instead than Corona Solaris.
Path of Building says that my damage with Arc will be more or less the same with Corona Solaris (I have checked the "enemy is blinded" option of course) on offhand (120.3k with shield vs. 122k with Corona); point is that with a SECOND Shimmeron, Path of Building says damage will be JUST 121k!
Am I doing something wrong? Are my calculations correct?
Please help me T.T
F.
You are probably missing the power charges.
guys how you can do uper lab its to hard i get 1 shot
"
MasterCommand wrote:
guys how you can do uper lab its to hard i get 1 shot

Hi, dont get hit. No kidding lol, it's easier said than done.

Anyway... move in circles, dont stop for more than 0.5 seconds. Place a totem at a time, and keep moving in circles. ALways stay near Izaro to see his movements, avoid them. Only cast a totem at a time, as I have said, and only when you are SURE you won't be hit while doind it.

Other than that, you can use enfeeble for this battle (or temporal chains if prefer), and some mitigation like Granite flask + Basalt flask (not needed, but useful if you are not perfect at avoiding his hits).

Use Stone Golem too.

The hardest one is the last battle, depending on layout you could face a dagerous one with little space to maneauver. If you find it impossible, wait a day before repeat.

With some practice however, if you got enough dps, Izaro should not be a big problem. I find bosses like Hydra and others more dangerous.
IGN: Gonorreitor
I find chimera the hardest. Even harder than Shaper.
Viable for HC?
"
Rçrçrç wrote:
Viable for HC?

Check "POSSIBLE_GEAR" for HC version from Mawwk
I've managed to get a +40% arc spell dmg ench on helm (pretty cheap btw), but I'm not sure if it works... does it?
"
filiusnoctis wrote:
I've managed to get a +40% arc spell dmg ench on helm (pretty cheap btw), but I'm not sure if it works... does it?

Sure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info