[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Thank you for the build, probably in my top 3 all round builds (solid offence and defence).

Currently level 93 with 4k hp, 1.6k es and like 2.5k mana. I will take it to at least 97 and probably 100 if no nerfs happen after the league (always wanted a 100 templar).

With full buffs, have 242k damage.

Ps only complaint, no totem mix with soul mantle....
Last edited by tMShubar on Jul 26, 2018, 9:09:36 PM
hi guys! ty for the build, lots of fun and got lv94 rlly fast!
there's any video for ubber atziri? i lost my set in my first try, if some1 can give me some advice there (flask/pantheon maybe) or some gearcheck (right now using Loreweave but have a 6L Soul Mantle if need) !!

ty ty
Yeah, it's been a breeze to lvl, I am 95. Think i am going to try for 97 before the league ends.

What is killing you? Also, what are your stats, tooltip dps etc.
stage 2 killed me! melts my totens hehe
- 4.2k life / all res 79 [loreweave]
- 2.4k mana and
- 43.4k dps with wrath only in HO
was using brine king and ralaksh for mapping, idk for atziris wths the best!
maybe its only more practice (expensive practice huh) ^^

tyty
While I have a bit more dps, people have done uber elder with less so, probably just more practice for you.

Do you bunch up out totems or spread them out, I spread mine out so they don't all get taken out at the same time.
"
matheus18 wrote:
stage 2 killed me! melts my totens hehe
- 4.2k life / all res 79 [loreweave]
- 2.4k mana and
- 43.4k dps with wrath only in HO
was using brine king and ralaksh for mapping, idk for atziris wths the best!
maybe its only more practice (expensive practice huh) ^^

tyty

With "stage 2" you mean Atziri fight itself or the 3 guys fight? If it's the first case:

The problem with Uber Atziri is that the reflect phase instantly kill totems.

If you have massive damage you will instantly kill phases but the easiest way to do it is switching ARC to Lightning Tendrils.

NOTE: The point to switch ARC is to not attack the reflect Atziri (the one holding the mirror), so with LT don't place totems near it.
Why you die with this build?

1- Your life pool is low. 4.5k HP with MoM is bare minimum. This is the single most important thing. 5k HP is easily doable.
2- You cannot manage your curses. (It's not easy w/o Atziri's Reflection)
3- Use Phase Run!!! Place your totem before fight and use Phase Run! Boss will attack to totems not you.
4- Use stone golem. Your damage is more than enough, life regen is more appreciated.
5- Use Atziri's Promise while map farming. It helps a lot. (cough incursions )

I have around 8K life pool but even with this you'r very vulnerable to physical damage. CwDT + phase run gives me time to dodge and recover.
tyvm for the info guys, very useful and did it deathless!
lvl 95 now btw!

tyty
chimera just ruined the whole thing. no movement skills means you're dead. the worst build i've ever played. period. and to those who like to blame everyone on the net for being "noob" or something i stick my middle finger up with regards to ya shimmerons. once again, this is the worst build "I" have ever played. stay cool.

PS
yeah i could have switched one shimmeron for some decent shield to get a shield charge but fuck it. i'm done.
Last edited by Snorri_Skjoelsen on Jul 31, 2018, 1:34:48 PM
I will gladly free you from your cursed Shimmeron.
And I will do it for free too ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info