[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Hey guys been playing the build everything has been great. This weekend I did 2 yellow elders and both runs dropped a shimmeron. I was running the build entirely with a rare wand I found + moonsorrow and a 5l all the way to guardians no problem.

Here's the kicker. I'm using 100% his listed gem setup. I am getting degenned like hell all the time now and it has to be from the shimmerons. I don't know what is triggering it. I am 100% NOT using lightning warp into packs. Every time it's happened it seems to be somehow on an immortal call proc. Anyone else experiencing this?
"
coaa wrote:
Hey guys been playing the build everything has been great. This weekend I did 2 yellow elders and both runs dropped a shimmeron. I was running the build entirely with a rare wand I found + moonsorrow and a 5l all the way to guardians no problem.

Here's the kicker. I'm using 100% his listed gem setup. I am getting degenned like hell all the time now and it has to be from the shimmerons. I don't know what is triggering it. I am 100% NOT using lightning warp into packs. Every time it's happened it seems to be somehow on an immortal call proc. Anyone else experiencing this?

Get rid of your glove enchant
"
blvcksvn wrote:
"
coaa wrote:

Get rid of your glove enchant

You sir are a godsend - I completely forgot about that and it has been absolutely wrecking me. Thank you.
How does this build manage Atziri (or uber) doesn't the reflect 1shot your totems?
Incursion drops some insane mod combos for Wands, im wondering if this isnt better then a shimmeron at 6 power charges :

the 76% Light and flat light is a Incursion dual mod.
"
nazeroth77 wrote:
How does this build manage Atziri (or uber) doesn't the reflect 1shot your totems?

Atziri super easy, like many build. Uber Atziri need some effert but it's no problem.

The easiest way is to switch ARC with Lightning Tendrils.

Personally I did it with ARC. Reflect will insta-kill totems that insta-kill split phase :)
I'd like to suggest Soul of Lunaris as a Major Pantheon choice:

The only thing that consistently scares me with this build are projectile bursts, i.e. when I'm walking through a doorway/stairs/narrow path and all ranged mobs fire at me at the same time (it's a particularly common situation in Incursions). Having a bit of avoidance vs this kind of 'many small hits' damage is great, especially when our base avoidance is basically 0.

And the other 2 bonuses - chain damage immunity and physical damage reduction for each nearby enemy - are both useful as well.
After playing indigon/vd last league, I prefer Arakaali, specifically the Arochnoxia buff. Its pretty huge.
"
jackbubu wrote:
Incursion drops some insane mod combos for Wands, im wondering if this isnt better then a shimmeron at 6 power charges :

the 76% Light and flat light is a Incursion dual mod.

haha,no mate,more like 2 power charge shimmeron
hey there,

i have a question about the "Clear Mind" jewel.
you use the wrath-aura in your EssenceWorm but then the jewel dosn't works. because you has reserved mana by the aura.

i dont understand why u use this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info