[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Sam question on cast speed.
It does effect on cast speed of totems, and in fact its very good scaling stat, in case you dont use faster cast speed support gem
Planning on this build (or a variation thereof) for Betrayal. Am I correct in assuming that we haven't yet heard all the possible buffs/nerfs for 3.5? I will be very curious to see what changes going into the league :)
"
Dyvz wrote:
It does effect on cast speed of totems, and in fact its very good scaling stat, in case you dont use faster cast speed support gem

Just seconding this, cast speed does effect totems. I'm not 100% sure about totem placement but it definitely effects the cast speed of the spells the totems use.

Soo the new Totem support gem Yes or No?
what would you change to get more life?

i feel like 4.1k on the most expensive build is quite low
What about 'Illuminated devotion' ascendant node and 'Command of the Pit' gloves with any hypnotic jewel socketed?

It gains you Arcane Surge on spell hit, so you dont need 'Arcane blessing' node, and can get 'Conviction of Power' node.

Gloves:
"

With a Hypnotic Eye Jewel Socketed, gain Arcane Surge on Hit with Spells

Illuminated devotion:
"

25% increased AOE while Arcane Surge
0.5% of SPD leeched as life while Arcane Surge
40% increased SPD while Arcane Surge

Arcane Surge:
"

10% more SPD
10% increased cast speed
0.5% mana reg

Seems to be great boost of damage and vitality... Gloves' affix will be works with totems?
Last edited by Johnson1893 on Dec 3, 2018, 1:44:18 AM
"
Defiants wrote:
"
Dyvz wrote:

Just seconding this, cast speed does effect totems. I'm not 100% sure about totem placement but it definitely effects the cast speed of the spells the totems use.

Totem placement speed does not depend on the cast speed.
These are completely different stats.
The speed of casting a totem spell depends on your casting speed.
"
AlmightyDrake wrote:
what would you change to get more life?
i feel like 4.1k on the most expensive build is quite low

My setup (profile is opened) costs about 50c (spent only 15 for soul mantle when reached 49lvl, and ~35-40 on 75lvl for boosting damage). Has 3.3k hp and ~1.1k es. But this is my most enduring character ever.
You dont need so much life if you wont be hitted *smart man meme*.
In addition, you have a Immortal Call and an almost constant endurance charges.
Also we have MOM, so 30% incoming damage less.

Elder killed on 76lvl, for first try. No any resistance met.
Mined ~150 height (cuz not so much sulphite) for 2 days, just an easy walk.
Elemental reflection on maps boost your damage (!!!) cuz totems die so often, and you maintain 10-12 curses permanently +20% damage each (see for self-fragellation jewel).
Last edited by Johnson1893 on Dec 3, 2018, 2:07:25 AM
MY_GEAR
check my profile.

Come on man,at least write the name of the char

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info