[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

I think I have reached the sweet point, but the only thing I am not sure if I can improve is the weapon (using a Atziri Reflec+Incursion belt setup, so just 1h).

This is my current dagger...

Would a penetration/additional chaos damage shaper 1h improve this?

If anything, I feel a touch squishy :( Managing to balance ressists and using Wise Oak helped a bit (specially with delves) but still...
"
I think I have reached the sweet point, but the only thing I am not sure if I can improve is the weapon (using a Atziri Reflec+Incursion belt setup, so just 1h).

This is my current dagger...

Would a penetration/additional chaos damage shaper 1h improve this?

If anything, I feel a touch squishy :( Managing to balance ressists and using Wise Oak helped a bit (specially with delves) but still...

I just replaced your dagger with my wand (paid few chaos) and I got +3.5% in DPS. You can get more DPS with a good wand for sure.

From the tree you can save 3 points to invest in some EHP:
- Drop the bottom nodes for the jewel (near Dynamo) and pick the top nodes for the jewel (near Whispers of Doom).
- Rearrange the nodes to Devotion (dropping pc duration, int and ele dmg)
- Pick more mana instead of +4% life (remember the ratio 1.5:1)

Consider "Unnatural Instinct" to be set near Pain attunement for more EHP.

[you can achive 7.600 EHP (excluded ES) instead of 7.000 that you have now]

Very good advice, thanks. It's always the little details to optimize the tree that elude me.

I am not sure what to search for in a wand here... mmm... should I try a shaped one?

EDIT: I have gone for a small variant, went for a right side node for UI, to earn a bit more life, for just a liiitle less mana and no ES. ES feels useless in the really tough fights, so I think it's the right call.

The life/chaos res nods give me right now 16% life... for eHP it would be, according to the 1.5 ratio, still 24%. And yeah, with the Arcane will 3 nodes it would be 31%. Still... uh... I just like life and that bit of chaos res. Will try both, in any case.

EDIT2: finally just dropped a single 4% for the 8% mana, and I plan to go up to 96, so that would give me Arcane Will next.

Anyway, trying to think about wands now :P
and wear this boot? worth it? Which jewels should I use?
@lucio_sila
You use cowards legacy, that means you can use panicked life flask to get the instant recovery with more than double the life..

"
UglyOwl wrote:
@lucio_sila
You use cowards legacy, that means you can use panicked life flask to get the instant recovery with more than double the life..

*facepats* Im a freaking idiot. Never thought of that.

In my defense, I was using those flasks before I could get the belt, and I never thought of changing up :D
"
[...] Anyway, trying to think about wands now :P

What to look for (in random order):
- % Spell damage
- flat lightning damage to spell
- % Lightning damage
- % Cast speed
- % Crit multi
- % Crit chance for spell

Shaper's wand add:
- Gain ele damage as chaos
- Damage penetration

Elder's wand add:
- % damage per power charge

Delve mod:
- % elemental damage
- damage penetration

Check poe affix http://poeaffix.net/1h-wand.html#/ for the correct spelling.

Hey guys, my pob shaper DPS is 280k, I dont feel confident with this, can you give me any advice how to make it at least 350-390k? Was trying to chance elder essence worm, i would swap the diamond ring then and use rare gloves but I didnt make it. A better 1ex wand changes the dps just +20k. also feeling really squishy rn, i die in delve sometimes because of chill and freezes. 3,7k hp 1k es 2,7k mana
Last edited by BaxaroNN on Oct 3, 2018, 4:31:03 AM
"
BaxaroNN wrote:

Hey guys, my pob shaper DPS is 280k, I dont feel confident with this, can you give me any advice how to make it at least 350-390k? Was trying to chance elder essence worm, i would swap the diamond ring then and use rare gloves but I didnt make it. A better 1ex wand changes the dps just +20k. also feeling really squishy rn, i die in delve sometimes because of chill and freezes. 3,7k hp 1k es 2,7k mana

First thing to do is change the boot enchant, we never kill anything our totems do 😊 get the critt if you havnt critt lately, lightning dmg if you havnt killed or the lightning pen one
Im still enjoying arc totem at SSF.
It would be great to add section about fossil crafting for this build,
As for SSF, its like most of the gear can be crafted
Here my list what im trying to get with fossils:
(all is 84+ so if RNG gods on your side you can get top affixes tiers)

1) Shaper gloves for cast speed + metalic fossil for added lightning
2) bone helmet for -9% lightning resists aura
3) shaper/elder boots for totem damage
4) shaper ring (flat ligtnign /spell damage + may be some damage from prismatic)
5) Stygian belt for elem/lightning damage
6) shaped wand/scepter for extra chaos damage as elem

You can try go for chest but we have such good unique options here.
Amulet have too much good things to roll, it can be fossil sink place.

Ofc everyone will have own RNG with drops/craft in SSF, but in order of easy obtaining: go for belt>helm>boots>gloves>weapon>ring

If you have your own experience with crafting, may be some tricks, post it here!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info