[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

I could use some advice on how to upgrade my gear. I'm at Delve 150 and early Red Maps, but I die every now and then and tend to worry about getting swarmed under and killed. I have 4200 life, 700 ES, and 2700 mana.

My goal is T16 maps and maybe Shaper; I've saved up about 8-10 EX so I can make some gear upgrades, I just don't know where to start (other than a 6L Soul Mantle, and swapping the life / mana flasks). I've seen Watcher's Eye jewels with around 50% lightning damage with Wrath for 1.5-2EX, would that be a good investment?

My gear:
Spoiler

"
JonathanPDX wrote:
I could use some advice on how to upgrade my gear. I'm at Delve 150 and early Red Maps, but I die every now and then and tend to worry about getting swarmed under and killed. I have 4200 life, 700 ES, and 2700 mana.

My goal is T16 maps and maybe Shaper; I've saved up about 8-10 EX so I can make some gear upgrades, I just don't know where to start (other than a 6L Soul Mantle, and swapping the life / mana flasks). I've seen Watcher's Eye jewels with around 50% lightning damage with Wrath for 1.5-2EX, would that be a good investment?

My gear:
Spoiler

Personally I would:
- 30% movement speed boot + enchant
- Devoto's devotion
- Flasks!!
- 6L Soul Mantle
- 21 ARC

The build need movement speed and that's why I like devoto + 30% boot.
The best defense is DPS (6L mantle, 21 arc, good wands).

Flasks are too much important to skip. Use Oak (try to balance all resistances) and silver!

If you exclude the 6L mantle the budget for all those upgrade should cost you no more than 2ex.
Hey i'm kinda new to the game, i'm confused as to how the power charges work?, i'm prob stupid but could someone explain?
"
CougarFryer wrote:
Hey i'm kinda new to the game, i'm confused as to how the power charges work?, i'm prob stupid but could someone explain?

Take a look at the ascension passives of Hierophant
"
The best defense is DPS

Oh really?

Cause delve HURTS, and it has not much with dps in most cases.
If you can share your experience of 600+ delves with this build, would be great!!!
"
Dyvz wrote:
"
The best defense is DPS

Oh really?

Cause delve HURTS, and it has not much with dps in most cases.
If you can share your experience of 600+ delves with this build, would be great!!!

Unfortunately I'm not playing much this league and can't help with deep delve encounters.

If you feel the need of more defence you can modify the tree to pick Acrobatics (as previously suggested from other players), pick more EHP nodes or use Eclipse solaris (as I did) to have ~50% evasion vs attacks.

For red maps (t16 included) the DPS is the best choice because you want to kill everything as fast as possible.

P.S.: I prefer to not use movement skill as lightning warp/flame dash to be able to cast totems ahead (1 cast - move - repeat) constantly.
well, with this build t16 content isnt that hard unless guardians with nasty mods/shaper/uber elder.
Most of my death on t13+ were cause of out of concentration

In delves most common death comes from spike damage out of nowhere, and I prefer high hp/mana + mom, that gives you time to flame dash back, pop up a flare in darkness and kite a bit while totems are doing their job.

atm i'm near 5,5k HP + 3,6k mana. if i can maintain same stats with going to acrobatics - i will give it a try, however, only really great HP upgrades can bring me there.
Hi all

Can someone be kind enough to tell me what tf is going on with my char?

Op saying things like cheap stuff gives you 120k dmg while i have 18k at lvl 89

Terribly in need of help ty
"
damdamooh wrote:
Hi all

Can someone be kind enough to tell me what tf is going on with my char?

Op saying things like cheap stuff gives you 120k dmg while i have 18k at lvl 89

Terribly in need of help ty

First thing first: 120k DPS is PoB calculation, it's not tooltip.

Your build (in random order):
- Different tree
- No boot enchant (!)
- No offensive flasks (!)
- No arcane surge [conductivity + conc effect?]

To improve I would start from those points.
You have my thanks Gegemo

Wise oak for the damage pen
Boots enchant totally forgot that
Arcane surge setting

Conductivity and conc are just side gems to lvl

Though .... what do you have in the tree that i dont ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info