[3.3] HeiroFat: the Pen Is Mightier (HC, All Content, Perm IC, Boss Killer)

"
divinity wrote:
first time today was doing chimera... and 2x6 portals rip. I died 6 times to that invisible phase, on second map i was here like 8 minutes. Is there a bug or when it's supposed to end?

We can rely only on flasks basically..

In the smoke phase you have to run around and find him. He is in one of the clouds. It can be a bit dangerous, but as long as you just run around quickly and reveal him you'll be fine.
"

You should be immune to the phys. Is your immortal call setup up and running? If you don't have perm IC, you will def die.

Ok i try it again.
Now with Loreweave 80 Res.
IC is Perma ON all Time no problem, but the Stones make me damage and burn my Mana over time.
Ok now i have kill him with 3 Portals left but why i have so much problems with Facetanking him ?
In your Video its so easy without mana burn, why ? ^^
I whant understand this.
few days ago, I finally managed to earn enough currency to get my two Poets.

Ever since, there are is this one idea in my mind. :-)

Did you ever consider going three dragons helmet (fire damage can shock) together with Inpulsa?
dont know if this works, but should boost our damage way further.

cheers
Has anyone explored other versions of this build? I'm curious to see if there are other more powerful alternatives whilst sticking to the core Hierophant + Poet's pen + IC frame

1. Indigon
- Sacrifices eHP for alot more damage

2. Arc
- Seems really strong at the moment, other arc builds are having no trouble clearing end game bosses with Arc DPS alone

If anyone has experience with either of these variants I'd love to hear about how you felt about them.
IGN: _FuRi
There are lots of other options. With arc being strong, you could go full crit inquisitor with voll's devotion + cold snap (and the power charge jewel). If you use the new power charge on crit (it's a more multiplier now) as a support in both pens, this could generate enough endurance charges to maintain perm IC. It would do a lot more damage than the VD version because of the full crit, but will have a less HP and no movement skill (bodyswap) so you will have to run around the map.
I'm not sure how to raise my APS...tooltip reads ~2. I don't know how you guys get it to 4 or 8, unless those require 20/20 faster attacks. Also, does perma-IC require a 20 IC? I'm not close to perma IC and it wears off in about a second.
I am doing very well but like every season I try to get the best possible gear for each build I play.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tannhauser1/characters/poetwithnopen

My tree is a little different as I started this build with planning on going Indigon, and Vaal Pact with the extra leech nodes at bottom, which I probably will still do for farming uber elder. (exchanging all my jewels then too)
This build which would give some more damage with high sustain: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766

But so far its a breeze (lvl 91 currently), will see about uber elder soon in 1-2 days - I have not died yet after leveling in maps/elder etc.! 2 deaths from rushing the leveling only in the first days.

This build has some gear ceiling I think (have to do alot of trading/some item flippping to be able to afford the stuff you want/need) but its fun and very safe play (if you have IC up + loreweave, if no loreweave these new chests with life,%life,mana,res are fine too, they are 1c with all those stats!

Safest build I played so far, with above average damage! (some of the new trappers/gc mines/new ele hit/any arc build have some more damage even with kinda budget gear it seems, but not this survivability)

Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Jun 11, 2018, 10:31:10 PM
i run the RF version, any tips for that ?
You know what? I fixed some stuff, can perma-IC now, but I find that I'm severely lacking in damage, noticeable on like TO maps and above on bosses. This might be due to me using conc over fire pen, but any tips from my current gear otherwise?

Also, how so you use cremation? Feels clunky to use when casting unearth+GMP and then cremation.
Idk if you've answered this already, too many pages to check, but how about using the new Combustion support gem instead of fire pen? Gives negative res and MORE damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info