[3.6] Acid Molten Strike Assassin - Uber Elder-viable Poison Build

I'm currently level 92 and just gotta say i absolutely love this build i'm so hooked!
I got a few questions what you think i should get next for gear/tree

Current gear:
Spoiler

My tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAdwCEQUtBbUGcAeZCC4NjRCSES8UIBX9Fr8Zjhm0I_YmlS4jLlMwfDIyNZI2PTfUOuE9_D9sQzFF9Ed-Sn1LHEyOTP9Nkk3jTipQR1FHUdlVS1hjWfBbr18_YeJirGSvZU1noGqTbAhsjG87b1dwUnGwdO12gnfjeA15aHp_eu99dYAihKKE2Yd2idOKOIw2jM-NfY2_j8GQCpOZnaqi2aOKplepbrCSsNi0xbTRtUi18rxvvTa-p8AawQTC7MgMyPDTb9N-1CPWB9i92Ybawdvn4tXjn-tj7T_tQe2D7g7vDu968YryRfZI_MX-Cv6P_rr_kw==?accountName=Intrilo&characterName=Iaquintaa

Next i'm planing to get a lvl 21 added chaos damage, but what u recon i should go after that? Also wondering if you got any tips where is should put my upcomming and remaining skill tree points in since ur tree stops at 92~

And thanks a lot for this awesome build! :D
"
Intrilo wrote:
I'm currently level 92 and just gotta say i absolutely love this build i'm so hooked!
I got a few questions what you think i should get next for gear/tree

Current gear:
Spoiler

My tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAdwCEQUtBbUGcAeZCC4NjRCSES8UIBX9Fr8Zjhm0I_YmlS4jLlMwfDIyNZI2PTfUOuE9_D9sQzFF9Ed-Sn1LHEyOTP9Nkk3jTipQR1FHUdlVS1hjWfBbr18_YeJirGSvZU1noGqTbAhsjG87b1dwUnGwdO12gnfjeA15aHp_eu99dYAihKKE2Yd2idOKOIw2jM-NfY2_j8GQCpOZnaqi2aOKplepbrCSsNi0xbTRtUi18rxvvTa-p8AawQTC7MgMyPDTb9N-1CPWB9i92Ybawdvn4tXjn-tj7T_tQe2D7g7vDu968YryRfZI_MX-Cv6P_rr_kw==?accountName=Intrilo&characterName=Iaquintaa

Next i'm planing to get a lvl 21 added chaos damage, but what u recon i should go after that? Also wondering if you got any tips where is should put my upcomming and remaining skill tree points in since ur tree stops at 92~

And thanks a lot for this awesome build! :D
I'd either get the small crit nodes at the claw wheel (about 4% damage per point) or the remaining life nodes at the Marauder/Duelist start (~1% life per point).
Depends on what you prefer.

There's an FAQ entry for gear. In your case the next upgrades would be a blind Abyss Jewel and an enchanted helmet.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Love the build man, best build ive played so far even though i have to play it alone cuz friends dont like it. I just have one question, how are you able to map with this? because everytime i go hit a big pack my screen just freezes and i have to pray to get out alive, anyway i can fix this ?
"
fightmasters wrote:
Love the build man, best build ive played so far even though i have to play it alone cuz friends dont like it. I just have one question, how are you able to map with this? because everytime i go hit a big pack my screen just freezes and i have to pray to get out alive, anyway i can fix this ?

I've noticed while it does make you slingshot a Bit Changing your network mode from lockstep to predicative does actually help with the freezing
Hey noob question..

Why isn't Fenumus' Toxins Necromancer Circlet a better item then the rest of the other helmets?
20% per power charge = 80% increased damage ?
Instead of lets say 10-15% attack speed or so..
"
fightmasters wrote:
Don't say I didn't warn you lol.

There's something you can do. I've made an FAQ entry about lag a week ago, it should help you a lot. Also try out predictive mode.

"
xattEpro wrote:
Hey noob question..

Why isn't Fenumus' Toxins Necromancer Circlet a better item then the rest of the other helmets?
20% per power charge = 80% increased damage ?
Instead of lets say 10-15% attack speed or so..
There's always an opportunity cost when using uniques. The helmet gives you damage, but it doesn't have that much else.

Something like Starkonja's Head will give you less damage (I think; can't check the numbers right now), but it has life and evasion.

A rare helmet adds no damage, but life and resistances.

In the end there's no objectively best helmet, it's up to your preference. Although Fenumus' Toxins with MS enchantment will probably be pretty rare.
Builds and Guides:
OP:

I am enjoying your build a ton, phys & elem reflect have not been a concern thus far and dropping frame rate to 25 took care of all screen freeze.

In hideout:

Sitting on 5.5k hp currently ---> with 10 more health, evasion, life regen and/or armor nodes to place while reaching lvl 92 - oh (I helped the chic bandit).

DPS 6,827.1

I really enjoy the cyclopean belt benefits as well

Everything looks great -- many thanks

Please give me a heads up on any suggestions you have on gearing and such
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Apr 27, 2018, 3:52:57 PM
I'm having a blast with it now that I'm leveled in the 70s and doing maps. Acts 6-10 were a breeze--facetanking Kitava and Izaro (merciless) was cool. I'm tearing through maps with really good clear speed (at least to me) and while I can lag with huge mobs a little, as long as I'm holding down the MS button, I always win, not even any close calls yet.

I've gone a slightly different route with gear, using the following:

This is kinda my midpoint, not as weak as Tabula Rasa, but not up to the 6L Belly either. Still, works wonders for defenses and having some gems already at 21 is cool too!

I got this belt early on and it just seems to work great. Extra damage, resists, good bumps to Str, Dex, and phys damage and those flask charges keep my flasks pretty much full all the time. Not as versatile as the Abyss belt and Abyss jewels, but it works for me.

I maybe could've got the Lycosidae before now if I skipped on some other things I got while leveling, but this shield really seems to work well until I get the other one. Blocking was never the intent, but with 2 Fragility gems, I've got my resists capped at 78% and I'm running around with always-on Onslaught!

The boots I like for shoring up my resists and Int requirements but its that +35% move speed (combined with the Onslaught from my shield) that really sold me. Even with MS lag I'm still moving and with Shield Charge, I'm like a rocket!

I only today started maps, but I'm already clearing tier 4 maps without effort. Not bad for one day. Looking forward to those higher tiers and Guardians. I couldn't afford a helmet with the extra projectiles enchantment, so I got one with the +40% damage until I can afford one of those.

My only issue is that I kill stuff too fast. Not really complaining but it makes capturing beasts next to impossible. Wasn't there a fix for that? Some kind of necro-net or something to let people capture dead beasts?
"
halloweendm wrote:
My only issue is that I kill stuff too fast. Not really complaining but it makes capturing beasts next to impossible. Wasn't there a fix for that? Some kind of necro-net or something to let people capture dead beasts?
Yep there are Necro nets that are semi-rare drops, but you can also get them by trading in 3 thaumaturgical nets.

Your gear choices are very solid. The only thing I want to mention here is that the belt barely gives you any damage.
The build mainly does chaos damage and projectile attack damage doesn't affect poison.
Builds and Guides:
Hiya, I've been using this build since it was featured and I'm having a great time with it! Recently, I went ahead and fought against the Shaper, but got destroyed pretty hard. I concluded that I'm having a hard time getting enough hits in to get poison stacks going before the Shaper uses an attack that OHKOs me. I took notice that the build is listed as Shaper-viable, but there's no video posted of you taking on the Shaper; that's not to say I don't believe you, but I'm wondering if you had tips on how to take him on or what I need to work on.

Here's my equipment;

Spoiler

I've also got two Wildfire Jewels and a Viridian Jewel with 17% increased evasion rating, 7% increased life, 14% increased stun and block recovery, and 20% increased damage with poison. I'm one level away from being able to allocate another jewel slot, as well.

I'm also well aware that the enchants on my of my items are shit. I've applied them myself in uber labs as opposed to buying an item with a worthwhile enchant, although I may buy the ones I need in the future.

Here's my skill tree;

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAdwCEQUtBbUGcAeZCC4NjRCSES8UIBX9Fr8Zjhm0I_YmlS4jLlMwfDIyNZI2PTfUOuE_bEMxRfRHfkp9SxxMjkz_TZJN404qTp9QR1FHUdlVS1nwW69fP2HiYqxkr2VNZ6Bqk2wIbIxvO29XcFJxsHTtdoJ343gNeWh6f311gCKEooTZh3aJ04o4jDaNfY2_j8GQCp2qotmjiqZXqW6wkrDYtMW00bVItfK8b702vqfAGsEEwuzIDMjw02_TftQj1gfYvdmG2sHb5-LV45_rY-1B7YPuDu8O73rxivJF_MX-Cv6P_rr_kw%3D%3D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info