[3.6] Acid Molten Strike Assassin - Uber Elder-viable Poison Build

Nice witty response -

My question begins "AFTER" you insert the Jewel - it requires 40 str "within" the radius to work - It is not clear to ME where your build acquires the 40 str --- 30 str are quite evident - the remaining 10 str is where my question focus.

Thus my question on how you are able to get the Jewel to work?
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
"
Ishkabibble wrote:
Nice witty response -

My question begins "AFTER" you insert the Jewel - it requires 40 str "within" the radius to work - It is not clear to ME where your build acquires the 40 str --- 30 str are quite evident - the remaining 10 str is where my question focus.

Thus my question on how you are able to get the Jewel to work?
That is in the FAQ. I get this question surprisingly often actually.

You do not need to allocate the strength (anymore - that used to be the case).
It's enough as long as there's enough in the jewel radius, which there is.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Apr 9, 2018, 12:06:24 PM
Beautiful build, carried me easily. Sadly, after investing so much currency into it and finally making it into maps, it just crashes the game over and over.

Shame. Won't be able to play anything Molten Strike related due to crappy PC.
Just realized Impresence can in theory get 1 extra curse, easily makes it a best-in-slot super luxury item to run 4 auras at all times. I don't even see one on poe.trade but other Impresence variants with +1 curse starts at 40E. Despair is a huge damage increase and having it with a defensive curse at same time at all times is super OP.

Alternatively, witchfire brew and another +1 curse amulet is the budget option.

UPDATE

Also I tried two +2 mana on hit jewels. With the number of hits we do, wasp nest and +4 mana on hit seems to be enough to face tank Minotaur T16 with disabled life leech. Mana was never a problem and I can use two real rings!
Last edited by hitmantb on Apr 10, 2018, 12:36:01 AM
Love your build Shepuuurd.

But do you have any tricks to craft the desired sockets on Fenumus' Weave.
I am having problems with that.
"

It is linked in the gloves link section how to do it hahaha You just gotta use vorici crafts with jewelers. Re-read the link section!
Hey Bro,

Absolutely loving your build! Been playing using Molten Strike up until level 70 and i just switched to Frost Blades....honestly i am just loving that fast eradication action with FB more than MStrike.

Now obviously thats my personal preference. What i wanted to ask was if one is to continue using FB, would we have to re-spec the poison nodes since poison is less effective with it?

any advice/suggestion would be awesome!

Would this sword be any good for this build?
"
saitotake wrote:
"

It is linked in the gloves link section how to do it hahaha You just gotta use vorici crafts with jewelers. Re-read the link section!

Thanks for pointing out mate, now my eyes open.
I feel sorry for my 400 chromatic, they are used for no reason.

Cheers, once again, this is an awesome build.
"
dawg87 wrote:
Hey Bro,

Absolutely loving your build! Been playing using Molten Strike up until level 70 and i just switched to Frost Blades....honestly i am just loving that fast eradication action with FB more than MStrike.

Now obviously thats my personal preference. What i wanted to ask was if one is to continue using FB, would we have to re-spec the poison nodes since poison is less effective with it?

any advice/suggestion would be awesome!
Frost Blades has the same synergies with poison as MS does, which make it such a nice option.

The build is actually already optimised for FB because of that, the only exception being the gems.
Ideally you'd want to swap Damage on Full Life for Deadly Ailments.

The problem with Frost Blades is that is has not the greatest single target. You can further make up for this by temporarily swapping Chain for Vile Toxins and Ancestral Call for Melee Physical Damage.

However, Molten Strike will always greatly outdamage it, plus you get better life on hit aswell.

"
sd4888381 wrote:

Would this sword be any good for this build?
Nope, doesn't beat Wasp Nest sadly.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Apr 10, 2018, 6:26:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info